Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Entertain me! (the twisted & disturbing are welcome)
  • 1870 Comments sorted by
  • ^ yes that's much better, I've got a full back tat of a couple having oral sex and it looks lovely, but doggy is just pushing it too far *oo-er*

A bloke I know had a load of naked lady tattoos and when he got married his wife made him get clothes tattooed on them all.
  • Bitch!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Does anybody remember Post Secret? I used to read them all the time when it was started. It's where you write a secret on a postcard and send it in. It's like an artistic confessional.

http://postsecret.com/?cnn=yes
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • ^That's neat. Never seen it before. You can confess your dirty deeds here! You know, if you ever really want to... no stamp required. Maybe not so artistic, but loads of fun for us :D
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-01-31 19:47:49
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Ponygurl said:

Does anybody remember Post Secret? I used to read them all the time when it was started. It's where you write a secret on a postcard and send it in. It's like an artistic confessional.

http://postsecret.com/?cnn=yes

There's actually a confessional-type website now.  I can't recall the name, right off, but, if anyone is really interested, I'll see if I can track it down.  Confessional sounds too catholic, actually, for this website.  It's more lke telling your most secret wishes, desires, or concerns.
  • A_is_A said:

^That's neat. Never seen it before. You can confess your dirty deeds here! You know, if you ever really want to... no stamp required. Maybe not so artistic, but loads of fun for us :D

You go first M. (I want to know what I'm up against ;))

@WW I guess it did sound Catholic..maybe it's that they post them on Sundays. Secrets will cover it all. It has to be something you've never told anyone.
    U R I E L
  • Oh...Speaking of Sunday! That sounds like a dare. Alright, quid-pro-quo...

Many, many years ago, when i was younger and more promiscuous, I met a guy at a party. It was a boring party and the music was terrible so, we went for a moonlit walk. We somehow ended up at a church where, we engaged in a number of debauched acts that culminated in having intercourse on their yard.
    Tasteless, but true. What can i say, they had a nice little swing set for the school kids.

Your turn :D

Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-02-02 02:14:01
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I have always found this disturbing and anything else from Aphex Twin. Creepy shit

• A_is_A said:

I had sex with a US Congressman--for money.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

A_is_A said:

I had sex with a US Congressman--for money.

Trickle-down economics in action
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • ^Ha! Now that's a confession. My God man, and they're all so ugly!! Barney Frank?! No wait, Nancy Pelosi :D
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • @iuventus That's odd, normally the government fucks you for free.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2014-02-02 23:23:05
    U R I E L
  • A_is_A said:

Oh...Speaking of Sunday! That sounds like a dare. Alright, quid-pro-quo...

Many, many years ago, when i was younger and more promiscuous, I met a guy at a party. It was a boring party and the music was terrible so, we went for a moonlit walk. We somehow ended up at a church where, we engaged in a number of debauched acts that culminated in having intercourse on their yard.
    Tasteless, but true. What can i say, they had a nice little swing set for the school kids.

Alright then...hmmmm, lemme think..sex, hmmm. Ok, I have one. I was at a pool party (I know, it happens alot down here) and was on my period. (You can stop reading here now if you'd like.) I didn't want to swim, so I sat talking to an Argentinian woman I had just met. She didn't speak much English but I did my best trying to speak with her. Well drinks led to a conversation about massage. I thought we were just gonna do a "massage your shoulders" type thing, but when I went to meet her in the back bedroom..she was nude! (Not that I was complaining, just shocked) Well one thing led to another and bow, chica, bow..wow.

When we came out, my friends that owned the house asked if we had just had sex! I said no way, I was on my period. Talk about embarrassing! Haven't visited them since, hahaha!
    U R I E L
  • ^Messy! I wonder if you ruined their new sheets, you nasty girl :D Careful with that Argentine Eugene!
    Gawd I haven't had a one night stand in eons!! It's fun to think about, sex with random strangers.
    Here's a question. How many times can you have casual sex and not fall in love? I think everybody has a number.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!