Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • The old GMB was always a bit bloke-heavy, but here it seems the lady-gardens are pretty damn scarce.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there's only one female in the 'Top Posters' list?

Come on the girls! :\"> :)

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-19 16:35:41
  • 92 Comments sorted by

• I can never keep track of the sex of posters. Usernames and avatars don't help and as far as I can see there's nowhere on a Profile that reveals it.  I'm pretty sure Folklore is a lady as I always used to think she was a he, purely based on her Username (no I don't know how that worked either).  Maybe they simply can't get a word in edgeways....
  • Geez Louise, count me in! On a side note I talked to Whisper It today. Thanks for the heads up Ping. Oh and happy Father's Day to all the Dads on the GMB!
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Folklore is a lady and so is PonyGurl and Hells Bells...
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • The only reason I'm not posting more often is that it's a real pain in the ass to post via cell phone. For instance, on my screen right now it STILL says confirm your email address!
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • ^ Yeah, that little beastie is top of my list of things-needing-to be-put-right-pronto. (You can get around it, but I agree it's a PITA).

I do hope you and the other ladies continue to post here. :)

(Hells) Bells - come back!

softlad, there are still a few veterans I'm not sure about! And as you say, they ask you your gender at sign-up but then never display it?

• A_is_A said:

The only reason I'm not posting more often is that it's a real pain in the ass to post via cell phone. For instance, on my screen right now it STILL says confirm your email address!

Yeah, I have to balance the knob just below the confirmation notice in order to post.

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • ^ Yup, that's how I do it *refrains from cracking knob joke*
  • I did that just for you.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • aye
    "its MY favourite song"
  • A_is_A said:

Folklore is a lady and so is PonyGurl and Hells Bells...

I am indeed a lady chuck ;) just don't think I'll be posting here much at the moment
  • im a girl.  and im having girl trouble.  where shall I go and bitch and moan about my love life... that way ill be introducing more lady-folk to the board, via talking about them... or something...
  • Laura, you are welcome to use this thread for any fem-bitching or girlie issues that might be outside the limited range of interests and drives us males make do with, lol. :)
  • thanks Elliot!

gah.  I have such a habit of getting myself into stupid situations / pursuing someone / having an amazing time / falling head over heels.... then managing to SCREW IT UP one way or another.

been spending a load of time with a lovely, cool, gorgeous doctor lady over last few months, but it looks like its all going to go horribly wrong..... i like her so much, but think i royally messed it up at the weekend...

but MAYBE, maybe, its always destined to fail when all of the women i have dated over the past 18 months have been straight.  well 'straight' my eye....... maybe its my paranoia around that which makes it inevitably fail.. and maybe i should stop with this whole 'i only date straight, femme women' malarkey, suck it up and get on gaydar.  Boo.

phew.  feel better for getting a bit of that off my chest.  THANKS!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!