Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 736 Comments sorted by
  • :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I'll take the other option.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • The temperature has shot right up today. Nice breeze but its warm air #:-S
  • and very humid, lethargy inducing weather :(

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • it's too hot Hot HOt HOT!!!!! #:-S
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Weather says its going to stay in the 20's tonight. That's a bastard to try and sleep in :(
  • I have a fan in the bedroom but I am prob going to have to share it with the two hounds as they are suffering too and the amount of body heat they give off is insane...they are like radiators so I have a fun night ahead of me. :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

I have a fan in the bedroom but I am prob going to have to share it with the two hounds as they are suffering too and the amount of body heat they give off is insane...they are like radiators so I have a fun night ahead of me. :)

On hot nights, I enjoy sleeping with the additional heat of a companion body.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Thankfully it seemed to cool down my early morning, they were still panting like crazy though. Over cast and cooler now...'Where has the sun gone?'....(said in typical U.K style of always complaining about the weather :)
  • Yeah it's cooled down , clouder, bit breezer too be a nice day untill it rain's....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Thundering and lightning here in Cornwall. Fun! (Dog and cat don't seem to mind.)

Accompanying rain. Not fun. (And not great for my guests.)

• ^
    Tell them to get outside and enjoy themselves. Their on holiday, what do you expect in this country? B-)
  • You expect the unexpected!

I like how our meteorologists sometimes forecast the following day's weather as "variable". Covers pretty much all bases!  :-B I've no idea what that emoticon means, but it looks like Michael Fish.

• it's just starting to thunder & lighting here now.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • whoa!! that was a good 1, sheet & fork lighting mixed alot cooler now too...
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!