Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 736 Comments sorted by
  • Sunny & little cloud west breeze.... cool
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • damp,muggy,& sticky..... yak....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Here in Wigan its been chucking it down but its very clammy. I have put loads of roll on, on and i still feel wet through. Roll on winter.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Soggy.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Same here moist and soggy. Fine drizzle that seems to soak through very quickly all things considered. Will have to find something to do in the house and make the most of it.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • We've had a little rain here lately, too. However, we've also been in the 105+ range again.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Just been having a gander at some photos from around your area and it looks beautiful even with the heat....not to mention the Roadrunners :)

Side note.........Shame you can't play bingo with yourself...or can you???
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-08-16 04:21:17
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • The sun is shining and it is fairly warm :)
  • Nice today. Not too hot. and not chucking it down. The Sky is blue. All good because i am on a work free day. Nothing needs to be done. The Mrs has took the youngest with her to Leigh. The other is hovering about with her mate. Trouble is the Mrs is on about us all going to Wigan when she gets back but at this moment in time i cannot be bothered. If i have no choice i suppose i can go in CEX. I always find myself a cd or 2 in there.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • after the rain all night it's turned out to be a lovely day nice & sunny, blue sky & nice & warm can't ask for much more than that :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Cervus said:

Just been having a gander at some photos from around your area and it looks beautiful even with the heat....not to mention the Roadrunners :)

You should check out the spiders and other arachnids.

(No bingo masturbation allowed.)
  • Damp, cloudy & cooler
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • There's been one full-on shower so far this morning.

Guess when I was coming back from town?

Yep :-\"
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • We actually hit 108 yesterday, and the a/c in the classrooms isn't working well.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!