Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 736 Comments sorted by
  • ........calm......
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Heatwave. But today it seems to be less warm than it was the previous days. Hoping for thunder tonight.
  • Warm and sunny with a low chance of Alan.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I feel like I'm missing out - still not one clap of thunder or disco of lightning.

I want a mad storm (for a short while!)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Move to the Sonoran Desert; it's monsoon season.
  • Still FAR too sticky and clammy for my liking.....don't mind heat but this is unpleasant.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Too darn hot! (Cole Porter)
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Anyone wonder what it's like in NYC today?
  • light cloud & just see the moon shining lovely :)

Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • clear blue sky, just right at 21C :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • been up to 29C again  not good when cutting hedge's drunk 4 bottles of water, hmmmm that sounds familiar?
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Raining heavy  no thunder yet.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • It's been as black as your hat round here since about 6pm just only a tiny trickle of rain. Still humid though #:-S
  • Lots of rain and thunder last night made the temperature go down. The weather is lovely right now.
  • yep defiantly feels fresher after all that rain & the thunderstorms of last night...
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!