Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 896 Comments sorted by
  • ping said:

next week i have to go to the seaside with work! god work is such a chore  b-(

How awful for you - I hope you kicked up a fuss about it!?
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • ping said:

How awful for you - I hope you kicked up a fuss about it!?

big time! 
  • I once went on a work trip to Longleat safari park. It was great until the baboons broke into the coach and stole all our food.
  • whisperit said:

stole all our food.

at my place getting your food stolen is a regular occurrence, at the very least i often have a finger or two dipped in my lunch.
  • In work bored , ignoring the people in the office going on and on and on and on about the bloody rugby
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Im finding the Northampton accent on my bus particually annoying today. Chavs.

yes its all brands of phones this board is shit on.
    Post edited by thathurt at 2013-07-06 05:40:19
  • Adds feeling sick without being able to throw anything up to remove the sick feeling (not in a princess Diana way).
  • Congratulations to.Andy Murray but my tv is going to get fisted if Sue Barker says "77 years" again
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Wayne Rooney is there wondering why they're playing ping pong with yellow balls.
  • Im in work and the common chair we use has been used by someone who has been perspiring , a lot - the chair everytime I sit in it tonight gives me a loving waft of what I call "poo sweat" . Im not impressed .
  • Aaaargg!!! Twatting spam on here!!! Does my nut in.....
  • and all from the same user. hmmm
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Aaarrgghh my day off , went into work for a course and my lazy lazy lazy incompetent and lazy training department didn`t phone anyone to tell me it was cancelled , cheers ***** image
  • tweety said:

and all from the same user. hmmm

Lol
  • Cheap USB Bluetooth devices on Windows 7

It's easier to connect my Android Galaxy S4 phone to my ShoqBox speakers than it is my my swanky PC.

It shouldn't be like that!!!!! @-)  :-(  X(
    Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-07-11 16:00:19
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!