Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
RAAAAAAANTTTTTT!!!!

  • Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters Blu-ray

    Amazon US - $13

    Amazon UK - £17


    Thieving feckers!  Don't even want the film but that's not the point....  :-L


    Feckers! 
    ~X(
    Post edited by softlad at 2013-06-28 11:54:39
    image
  • 879 Comments sorted by
  • Mutant bloody ricicle thing, Snap Crap Pop. Wife, stop shopping in bloody Aldi's. 

    image
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-16 19:32:23
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • oh glory hole glory hole how I miss you

    oh glory hole glory hole how I need you
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'


  • image
    I'm so cold!
  • softlad said:


    Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters Blu-ray

    Amazon US - $13

    Amazon UK - £17


    Thieving feckers!  Don't even want the film but that's not the point....  :-L


    Feckers! 
    ~X(



    Best laugh all night, Softlad.  But, I must ask.  What is the point??!?!  If it's just to RANT, my hat off to you.  Good job!
  • It's a RAAAAAAANTTTTTT!!!! thread for people to RAAAAAAANTTTTTT!!!!  You're killing the buzz man....  :-*





    image
  • Never!  I can't be known as killing a buzz EVER!  Let's see?  rant, rant, rant, ummmm, I'm out of wine:???
  •  The toilet paper my missus bought , jesus woman , its like a white version of the old tracing paper we used to have in school in the 70s . Stop buying it in Aldi`s ffs .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • The Tipping Point. This is a terrible game show based on a terrible seaside arcade game scam and Ben Shephard looks constantly drained of life and dead inside, he is dead inside, his eyes are shark eyes, his face emancipated.

    It's scary.
  • I still haven't figured out as to what this thread is dedicated to. Is it about blu-rays? 
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Alan said:

    I still haven't figured out as to what this thread is dedicated to. Is it about blu-rays? 



    Its about people saying the word "Rant" as they fall down a mineshaft

    RAAAAAAANTTTTTT!!!!  
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • *rant* It's a bloody rant thread!!! *rant*  ~X(

    This is Ben Shephard on the Tipping Point gameshow  8-X
  • Sartori said:

    Alan said:

    I still haven't figured out as to what this thread is dedicated to. Is it about blu-rays? 



    Its about people saying the word "Rant" as they fall down a mineshaft

    RAAAAAAANTTTTTT!!!!  


    I usually don't say that word.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Sartori said:

     The toilet paper my missus bought , jesus woman , its like a white version of the old tracing paper we used to have in school in the 70s . Stop buying it in Aldi`s ffs .



    Geezer.....

    image
    image
  • Argh , I`m having flasbacks to tracing paper related injuries and not wanting to do a number 2 in school .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!