Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp live in Bristol on Jun 23
  • 580 Comments sorted by
  • aaronnnx said:

the gig is up on DIME if anyone is interested :)

Really?!

Hadn't used my DIME account for months so I think it's probably expired - a shame as I had a reeeeaaallly healthy positive ratio and a good few Gb to play with.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • give it a try and log in :)
    i must say it does sound pretty good

Aaron
    facebook.com/omgitsaaronnnx
  • Tweety's enthusiasm for Little Bird is certainly very clear in it :P
  • LOL!!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • I seem to be earning a reputation for this sort of thing :D
    "its MY favourite song"
  • aaronnnx said:

Thanks for the heads-up. Downloading...
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • aaronnnx said:

Thank YOU so much! But I think I'm with Carpy... Have to check it out when I get home...
  • I think I'll have to re-sort the tracks in the LIVE section from newest to oldest.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Too bad 'Lovely Head' was botched.

I'm grateful nonetheless.

Uploading to Goldfrapp Jukebox...
  • Full concert on Goldfrapp Jukebox. Thanks, anon.

• thanks for putting that up Alan, I've not been over to the jukebox for  while, love the new layout.  

its a really mellow version of Eat Yourself, thought it was great at the time and its great to hear it again.

and the intro to Little Bird is captured forever :O)
    "its MY favourite song"
  • tweety said:

thanks for putting that up Alan, I've not been over to the jukebox for  while, love the new layout.  

its a really mellow version of Eat Yourself, thought it was great at the time and its great to hear it again.

and the intro to Little Bird is captured forever :O)

Thank you.

Yeah, I laughed when I heard your shout. Priceless. Too bad the Strict Machine yell-out was not recorded.
  • Thanks Alan - off to experience it all over again :-)

• st185cs said:

Thanks Alan - off to experience it all over again :-)

My pleasure. As always. :)
  • Yay! My DIME account is still alive and with a very healthy ratio still :) :)

Bristol downloading as we speak and will seed for a while if any of you want to hop in and grab it.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!