Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 529 Comments sorted by
  • I think Sartori is actually posting more since he's left... than when he was here! :-)
  • Hahaha! Stay, you know you want to, besides, we just got a bunch of live shows and a movie to chew on.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Seriously you guys, come back!! (I'm talking to YOU)
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Whisper It!!!!!!?!?!???????!!! where are you.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I keep looking at this site, but the place doesn't exactly seem to be jumping.  There's a "who's online" box that says I'm alone on here.  I looked in on the old GMB earlier.  I was the only member, but there were also 15 guests.

The old GMB still works well enough, incidentally.  You can still post, and still create new threads.  You can't, of course, post pictures, but I never figured how to post pictures on here.  A lot of what's on here confuses me.  I might insert a confused emoticon but, if I click on the emoticon button, there are just too many of them, and half the buggers are moving about.  I can't get to grips with them.  I tried posting to the "add the word" thread a couple of times.  On both occasions, I found that I'd responded to a word that had been posted ages ago.  Perhaps this board requires a younger and more adaptable intellect than mine.
  • Everybody is missing now. COME ON REGULARS.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Hiya Peter!
    Regarding not seeing anyone online:
    There's a setting on here that lets you be invisible. Even though invisibility always appeals to me, I don't have it set to that because I want other members to see me logged on when I am.
    The other problem ( and maybe we should talk to HJ and Carpy about this) is that the forum was put on lockdown because of all the spam. You need an invite now and I don't know if that's really working. Or maybe we should do some kind of outreach to people on twitter and Facebook that have expressed an interest. I've read a few lately.
    I think it would be nice to have some new AND not so new member back in here.

Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-02-11 12:24:07
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • How long do you have to be in to be "not so new" ? ;-)
  • I do get people emailing me, asking for an "invite", but probably no more than 1 every 2 weeks.

Of course, anyone can issue an invite, and I've no idea how many are joining via other members.

Hopefully, the stuff I put in the FAQ gives would-be joiners enough info.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-02-11 13:37:53
  • the place is a little like a doctors waiting room at the moment... needs a little livening up. without too much drama.
  • Someone should put out a plate of Cookiees to make people feel more welcome. Oh, look...!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Hiya Ms A_is_A!  I didn't know about the cloak of invisibility business.  It seems very odd.
  • ^ Don't worry Pet..that only happens if you wear the ring, my precious.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Pet said:

Hiya Ms A_is_A!  I didn't know about the cloak of invisibility business.  It seems very odd.

The old board had that too, but they disabled it in around 2008.

While I'm here, I must apologize for posting very little on here lately. The posts that I have made... have been very boring. Sorry. I shall try to be a bit more lively.

* dances around forum, sprinkling everyone with magic love-juice, and singing songs of 'naughty nudging' *
  • Naughty nudging...Ha! I just sent you a mssg check your box.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!