Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 529 Comments sorted by
  • Well it is odd. He was like me, It was part of daily life. At least one session on here a day. Hope he comes back.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Jozzy81 said:

PS4 is here so i'm happy.. but i have a lump in my throat if it gets any worst i'll have to go the doctors first thing on monday morning.....

Just saw this... and that Monday was the day Jozzy stopped logging in. Don't want to jump to conclusions but the signs are not good...
  • Bloody hell, I missed that post. That doesn´t sound good AT ALL !
    damn

But only one day later he posted:

Jozzy81 said:

feeling a little better today.

Post edited by Jeronimooo at 2013-12-10 15:40:00
  • I am thinking the worst myself tbh. Because if you are such a keen poster at one time you would just cut down on how long/times you post. You would not pack in altogether. Could be a illness or not quite in the mood. One way or another i hope the lad comes back asap and is ok.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Do you think he'd mind if used my admin rights to find his sign-up email address and check if he's ok on behalf of us lot?
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • ^ Good idea. Though... he may not be in a postion to reply to that either. But worth a try.
  • Done. I've made no assumptions in the mail other than checking in with him. Let's see what comes back and hope things are fine. I'll obviously updates folks as/when I hear back and he's ok with me doing so.
  • Thanx Carpy. I am really worried. I sent him a PM a couple of days ago, hoping that he would get an emailalert that way. But no response so far, unfortunately...
  • If everything is ok i would imagine he would be booking tickets for at least 1 of the dates. We are thinking the worst tbh. But it could be a case of his computer buggering up. Although in this day and age most people would have more than 1 option of posting onto the net. Me personally i would go to the Library a few times until i got the computer fixed. Lets just wait and see, And hope all is well.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • cw37frapp said:

We are thinking the worst tbh. But it could be a case of his computer buggering up.

A point worth making - it may seem very odd and all that but a perfectly fine explanation is just as likely as a bad one, possibly even more so. Could be on holibobs, on his PS4, buying a new PC and many other things!

• Yeah, cheers for sending that. Hope we hear good news.
  • Yeah maybe so. I am that addicted to coming on here if i was not able to post for say more than 24 hours i would be making a sad announcement saying how much i am going to miss it. Oh and that i will be back asap.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Have heard back from Jozzy this morning. He'll be back around bit by bit - I'll leave to explain anything as he wants to when he pops by. He's ok and in good spirits, though.
  • Thanks for feedback on Mr J. Sounds like pretty good news...
  • I will wait for that. Hope he is back soon.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!