Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
European tour/adventure
  • 310 Comments sorted by
  • airbnb.com?
  • Oh dear, you had use the "adventure" word! Hide my credit card!
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • tweety said:

whats that website where you can find accommodation in private residences?  sleeponmysofa.com or something?

PleaseDontMurderMeInMySleep.com ? ;)
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • DUDES! This is a 'thing' now isnt it.......

*can't go can't go can't go can't go can't go* etc etc.

• hehehe 
    Post edited by tweety at 2013-07-23 18:37:49
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Oh dear, this is bad news, I checked my calendar, I'm off work that day, there are Cardiff to Amsterdam flights , I've just calmed the water for Manchester and for SW4 in August, I feel like a very unmotivated Mr T.
  • oh i nearly forgot i need a passport, oh what's 1 of them..... lol
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • We would've gladly hosted some Frappers but the thing is my love arranged a stay at the wonderful Backstage Hotel for my birthday so we can attend both Goldfrapp and Chvrches gigs. I know. She's just awesome. Love her so much.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Very tempting. It's just a pity that it's a Monday as it's unlikely I'll get any time off in October.

The Paris one is a Friday
    :-\"
  • I decided to go to all of these! (Amsterdam, Brussels, Berlin, Paris)

Already bought gig tickets, and most of the train tickets. The only thing left is hotels as I doubt I will be able to live on the streets for 5 nights.
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • We're staying here in Amsterdam:
    Http://www.backstagehotel.com
    Post edited by Dreeke at 2013-07-24 06:34:16
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • oh my WORD ALEX.  you've put my string of shows to shame!?  wow.
  • My only fear is that I'm using all of my remaining holidays for this - so if there will be any additional UK dates in 2013, I'm screwed.
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • Save one for Brighton! VIP frapp fan treatment!
  • I'd love to do this... if I become one of the UK millionaires through the Euromillions on Friday then I'm there hah!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!