Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
European tour/adventure
  • 310 Comments sorted by
  • This getting really hard, i can't take much more........ May ask if anyone has got a spare ticket for 1st november at this rate....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Alison has one heck of a memory - at the end of the gig she recognised and waved to a guy who told me earlier that he met her during 2010 tour. Or at least I think she waved him, it was definitely to someone close to me from the right.
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • ^ Alison must recognise you too! You're at the front/middle at most of their shows! :-)
  • i'm sure Alison must recognise alex he's legendary for been at every gig ;)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I'd rather not know that!
    What if she thinks "who is that creep who cannot dance / never smiles / so tall he blocks half of the audience / etc".

And on that optimistic note I'm off to sleep. If only I could wake up already in Paris ;)
  • enjoy A ;)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I'm going to try do an alex for the u.k spring tour dates. :D now i've said that watch there only be about 2or3 gigs...... just my luck.
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Sorry for the lack of reviews - I have a rather poor Internet data allowance over here. I'm writing a diary offline and will post it all when I'm back home :)
  • Brilliant Alex look forward to reading it :)
    We'll see you tomorrow!
  • Wait, Alex... you're not going to the Zurich gig?!

Call yourself a fan? What a lightweight! * huge sarcaaaastic smilie *
  • No Zurich, that was be just too much :p

I'm not even sure if I'll make it tomorrow! There's a high probability I will miss my connecting train in Germany (just 10 minutes between trains on a train line where my yesterday's train was delayed by 1 hour!), which means I will be 5 (!) hours late and will arrive to Paris just 1 hour before the show start (provided there are no further delays).
  • Oh, Alex! One hour too early? That means you have plenty of time! Thought you would have figured out the continental queue thing by now..

But seriously, looking forward to reading your diary! Have fun in Paris!
  • One hour before the start of the gig, 30 minutes *after* the doors open - even for the continent that's pushing it!

But anyway, I'm trying to be relaxed about it (and it is not working! Argh!!).
  • Everything crossed for you Alex!
  • You should definitely catch the whole froggie show, Alex... you just might not have pole position! :-)

* apologises for blatant international political-incorrectness *

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!