Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Your Goldfrapp Forum username
  • 167 Comments sorted by
  • Real nice, Whick. I mean sometimes...
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

Real nice, Whick. I mean sometimes...

Errr, me, Calvin, Hobbes, or Tigger??!?!
  • All of them. You and your short statements!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Hahaha!  Yeah!   ;~)

I feel honored.

You do okay on brief too.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-10-24 07:34:45
  • Today I found out that there is a Jeronimooo on Twatter as well. Fraud!!! Rediculous!!! Plagiarism!!!! This should be on top of the RAAAAAAANNNNTT thread. In capitals and all! X(

Ehhhh.... Well.... Maybe the twatterJeronimooo was there first. In that case... Ehhhhhh..... :-S

OK, as long as it is clear that it isn't me on Twatter, yeah? ;-)
  • You are the one Jeronimooo. The reason why ?.      You are a Frapper.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • OK @Urban_Tribesman and @Appy61. Time for you guys to do some explanation.

BTW Urban_Tribesman: for a short moment I thought I saw your avatar in king-size on a 7-story-buiding in Sarajevo. Turns out it was a mascotte of a Bosnian bank: Rafa Zirafa.

Post edited by Jeronimooo at 2014-04-21 11:38:16
  • What do you want us to explain Jeronimooo?
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Where your user name comes from.
  • (Sucks air through teeth) Dunno'. What do you think Appy61? I will if you will.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • >BTW Urban_Tribesman: for a short moment I thought I saw your avatar in king-size on a 7-story-buiding in Sarajevo. Turns out it was a mascotte of a Bosnian bank: Rafa Zirafa.

I didn't know the Bosnian's had banks ! He does look cute. May have to adopt him.
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2014-04-21 13:04:40
  • cw37frapp said:

Craig. Not saying my last name because i do not like it and it is rare. Oh and private.

Looking back, you have been cw37frapp for some time. Should you not be cw38frapp by now or were you cw36frapp on the old board?
  • ^ He was cw36frapp on this board, and i was asked to update it on his (37th) birthday a few months ago. (It updates all existing name references.)

I wonder if Appy61 is using the same naming formula? ;-)
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-04-21 13:32:05
  • I thought you'd already explained yours UT on a different thread? Anyhoo no secret to mine it's my school nickname based on my surname (and one of my other brothers) with a significant number (and that's not my age)
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Aww! You learn something every day. I thought it was how many Apps he has open on Apple devices at any one time.
    As for UT, the avatar is a painting by Mrs UT, as is One For Sorrow in the RIP thread. He's become a celebrity among friends who call him Gerald.
    The name comes from a galaxy long long ago, BGF and BTI. (Before Goldfrapp and before the internet). I was really into Toyah Wilcox and was in her fan club; The Intergalatic Ranch House. Much the same went on there as here but by post ( no internet) and without the obscene language and threads (shame). We started to set up local chapters of the fan club, all named after Toyah songs. The most famous was the Angels and Demons. We named ourselves The Urban Tribesmen. When I joined here, I reanimated it from the grave in honour.
    Trouble is, I now live in the country so perhaps I should rebrand as Rural Tribesman? Below is the official Urban Tribesmen logo and Ltd edition T shirt.

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2014-04-21 17:08:51

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!