Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 566 Comments sorted by
  • Sartori said:

i don't get how some folk are thinking its too sexy with the nudes in it?

maybe i have more a relaxed view on the nude form... heh.

EDIT - i do think there would have been more shock if alison had flashed her boobies at the end of the video.

Funnily enough , it made me laugh when the 3 of them were running in the hall and the field - no matter how muscular or fit you are as a man , male dangly bits look funny when a man runs nekkid.......

a' la sam taylor woods* Brontosaurus :p

*now johnson
  • Sartori said:

...male dangly bits look funny when a man runs nekkid.......

I believe you! Hope you don't have *too* much experience of the effect?! ;)

It was a comedians observation (cant recall who) , which I noticed as my Mrs dared me to run up and down the garden (covered in 6 inches of snow) naked . After 1 minute I resembled an out of shape Ken doll . 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

Sartori said:

...male dangly bits look funny when a man runs nekkid.......

I believe you! Hope you don't have *too* much experience of the effect?! ;)

It was a comedians observation (cant recall who) , which I noticed as my Mrs dared me to run up and down the garden (covered in 6 inches of snow) naked . After 1 minute I resembled an out of shape Ken doll . 

Wasn't that Billy Connolly?
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • ;

Wasn't that Billy Connolly?

For the first time I feel scared to use Google
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-16 15:37:50
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Its not "sexy" because of the nudity. Im not fussed by that its the medias reaction to the nudity that will be such a cliché.

It would still be better if Chris Cunningham did it.
  • Its not "sexy" because of the nudity. Im not fussed by that its the medias reaction to the nudity that will be such a cliché.

It would still be better if Chris Cunningham did it.

I didn`t find it particulalry sexy due to the nakedness either , I thought some parts were touching . I would start a thread to guess the tabloid headlines but that would probably get out of hand . "Sexy Al has a bit of Ooh la la with 4 in a bed shocker" only actually funny , with more alliteration and words with less syllables  .  
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-16 15:55:18
  • I'm not sure it's supposed to be sexy. More sensual. Sexy's more than just a nice bum.... Butt it helps
  • 26 degrees C in my bedroom and Im covered in goosebumps! If Drew is a taste of the whole album then I'm going to pog out!! The wait is killing me!!
  • I think it is supposed to be sensual to be honest. Stylish and more gentle than overtly sexual. I think the video does compliment the song nicely to be fair
  • Well there were a few parts touching by the end of it.

Ill get my coat

• Trees are your skin
    On my tongue

Read more: http://www.silklyrics.com/goldfrapp-drew-lyrics/#ixzz2ZAFoGdWK

@-)
    Post edited by LuDux at 2013-07-16 16:57:39
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  •  I wonder if its about multiple personality disorder ? the lyrics could read as two people in one skin , "dying in here" . Dunno . 
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-16 17:01:23
  • thathurt said:

Well there were a few parts touching by the end of it.

Ill get my coat

You were touching what parts?!
    :O
    Really thathurt, there's some things you don't have to share...
  • Nah just the actors when they were in bed ;)
  • ^ btw is that you in the video, M? ;p
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2013-07-16 19:41:44
    Be patient.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!