Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 84 Comments sorted by
  • It's all just substitutes for the real thing.  All of the efforts we make to give each other pleasure is performed because heterosexual intercourse is an utter failure until we take the time to learn that it's not.  Everyone really likes looking at someone's dick or pussy as they orgasm rather than their eyes.  Please explain that to me.  There's a reason that "turn out the lights" is such a popular phrase.

Post edited by Whickwithy at 2021-01-02 08:17:04
  • One of the funniest things about all of this is that no one has ever questioned that heterosexual intercourse it lousy.  Everyone seems to freely admit that.  Yet, no one seems willing to admit what a huge problem that is.  Crazy.

And, of course, I am not talking about little blue pills, surgery, foreplay to the point of orgasm, or use of appliances.  That's not a solution.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2021-01-02 08:24:01
  • I'm not saying that any of those other options are wrong.  I'm just saying that making love face to face with someone of the opposite sex ought to, at least, be a viable option.  More exactly, it should be a viable option because it is dead easy for a man to be good at heterosexual intercourse.  So, why isn't it?  Why isn't every man on Earth (whether they choose heterosexual relationships or not) good at lasting as long as they desire?  Are we in such a deep stupour that we really think that the best we can do is struggle through it like an animal?  Is it true that we really are nothing more than a smart animal?  I don't think so.  We have duped ourselves into believing that it takes some superman to be good at heterosexual intercourse.

If it were a real challenge to be good at coitus then, sure, some men would not want to take the effort.  But, it's dead fucking easy.  So, what's our excuse?
  • If you can't see through to what this lack does to men and, indirectly to women, it really is time for me to give up.  It is not like all of the "big issues".  This is about each individual human being fucked up from the start.  So, all of those "big issues", that are populated by humans, are fucked up in their turn.  Pretty straightforward, in a lot of ways.  Remove the one biggest impetus to the individual human being fucked up and everything gets better.  How much?  Anybody's guess but mine is that it will be HUGE.

• The evidence is clear, on this site at least, that no one can possibly consider anything of significance in the depth necessary....

The problem with being earnest, aye?  Hahaha!  Just joke off all of the misery we cause....Idiots.

I have commented in the past, in all seriousness, to register that I consider your thesis profoundly mistaken. That's not based solely on what you've written here, but also on extracts that - iirc - were on your blog or amazon (or something like that?)  Anyway, out of courtesy, I've just tried to (re-?)read "A Sentient Perspective". My verdict hasn't changed. I'm happy to expound my opinion in detail, but I suspect neither of us will find that helpful.
  • oh my days! please delete both my posts. it seems i can't write a response in word and spell check it first before pasting it here... everytime i do i get a load of jargon. i'll figure out how to do it.@font-face
    {font-family:"Cambria Math";
    panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;
    mso-font-charset:0;
    mso-generic-font-family:roman;
    mso-font-pitch:variable;
    mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;}@font-face
    {font-family:Calibri;
    panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;
    mso-font-charset:0;
    mso-generic-font-family:swiss;
    mso-font-pitch:variable;
    mso-font-signature:-536858881 -1073732485 9 0 511 0;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
    {mso-style-unhide:no;
    mso-style-qformat:yes;
    mso-style-parent:"";
    margin:0cm;
    mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
    font-size:12.0pt;
    font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
    mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
    mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
    mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;
    mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;
    mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
    mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
    mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
    mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;
    mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}.MsoChpDefault
    {mso-style-type:export-only;
    mso-default-props:yes;
    font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
    mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
    mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
    mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;
    mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;
    mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
    mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
    mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
    mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;
    mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}div.WordSection1
    {page:WordSection1;}
    Post edited by cookiee_munster at 2021-01-07 05:07:57
  • Your religion certainly speaks in many unusual tongues Cookie!
    About as much sense as all the others to be honest.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • It's a well-known shamanic chan, UT
  • Sham & manic pushed together. As Stan Lee would say ‘Nuff Said!”
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!