Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Happy International Women's Day!
  • 61 Comments sorted by
  • “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.  
    Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Lovely2CU

#Spinalfire

• That also explains why I can't seem to ever have a serious intellectual conversation out of a guy and why i only ever get either one word or one bloody sentence out of them!!

Intellectual and emotional maturity are not high on the agenda these days. Like ive always said it's good to have fun but these men are basically children in their heads messing around with no idea. Fun. Fun. Fun. That's all they care about. Very sad and pathetic individuals.
  •  
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2018-03-11 10:27:41
    Lovely2CU

#Spinalfire

• I've got it...belt these twits over the head with a baseball bat? You never know..it may reset a few buttons. Dare I say it but its always the average looking men who seem nicer and act more gentlemanly. Sods law?
  • Here's a great article-
    http://www.medicaldaily.com/men-mature-after-women-11-years-after-be-exact-british-study-reveals-246716

The problem lies within brain maturity. Females mature 11years faster than males, and once a male finally does reach maturation- the male brain deteriorates much quicker than a females. A system of violence and war have kept men in power- and it's based on brain evolution.
    U R I E L
    Middle of the Tree. Directing the souls.
  • Right then...I need to get me a 43 year old bloke. With his own teeth. A full head of hair. No kids. No crazy ex wife hiding in the loft. No weird fetishes. Must be able to eat salad and cheese. And to be able to use cutlery in the right order. :))
  •  
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2018-03-11 10:27:27
    Lovely2CU

#Spinalfire

•  
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2018-03-11 10:27:17
    Lovely2CU

#Spinalfire

•  
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2018-04-08 08:14:40
    Lovely2CU

#Spinalfire

• Vituperative? Eh? I think they need to invent an Anti Man day. I'd be in my element. Lol
  • Whicky why are your posts empty?
  • Right then...I need to get me a 43 year old bloke. With his own teeth. A full head of hair. No kids. No crazy ex wife hiding in the loft. No weird fetishes. Must be able to eat salad and cheese. And to be able to use cutlery in the right order. :))

I managed 5 out of 8. As we're both Goldfrapp fans that's 6 out of 9 !   :P
    www.themummers.co.uk
    photo 48d99ea1-4ff3-47b4-a076-5c9c0bc0a716_zpsbb643bce.jpg
  • 7) Are you any good at DIY?

8) Do you put the toilet seat down?

9) Do you pick your nose? Be honest!!
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2018-03-11 17:57:14
  • 10) How do eat your cream egg?
  • 7) Are you any good at DIY?

8) Do you put the toilet seat down?

9) Do you pick your nose? Be honest!!

3 yes's, just finished painting the coving. Who doesn't enjoy finding a crow in their nose ? Cream eggs always seem like a good idea but too sickly half way through. I still eat like a teenager, it's rare people eat salad with a smile is all i'm going to say !   
    www.themummers.co.uk
    photo 48d99ea1-4ff3-47b4-a076-5c9c0bc0a716_zpsbb643bce.jpg

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!