Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Phase II of extermination is in progress-
  • 277 Comments sorted by
  • Ponygurl said:

I guess we will agree to disagree. Stay away from the 5g masts. Living things die around them.

And stay away from people who are coughing and sneezing because you can catch COVID-19 from them, whether you believe in it or not. The virus doesn't really care. 

• In my county, there are no 5G towers. That is a fact. There have been 1,090 confirmed cases of COVID-19, 76 resulting in death. Thirty-eight of those deaths were residents of long-term senior-care facilities, dependent old folks who had not been traveling to and from 5G areas. How might the "theory" explain this and similar discrepancies?
    Post edited by iuventus at 2020-04-27 05:40:08
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Whispered, if you coud see Ito my dining room where I sit right now, I am giving your post a standing ovation.
    I am also firmly in support of Whickwithy’s observation about Trump. A more corrupt man it would be difficult to find. America is a constant opponent of Russia and although Putin himself is corrupt, his evil is mostly driven by ideology. Trump’s is purely one of avarice, narcissism and greed.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • How are you sitting and standing at once, UT?
  • Better yet, Low, stay away from those who might not be infected. If you're not exerting reasonable precaution, you are a potential danger to others who are, whether or not you're coughing. Gov Cuomo eloquently, and gently, promoted the term "cavalier."
    Post edited by iuventus at 2020-04-27 06:12:50
  • iuventus said:

Better yet, Low, stay away from those who might not be infected. If you're not exerting reasonable precaution, you are a potential danger to others who are, whether or not you're coughing. Gov Cuomo eloquently, and gently, promoted the term "cavalier."

Of course. There's no way of telling just yet. I'm just giving the most obvious example, which still seems to be evading people at this stage.

• Oh, I'm definitely watching out for myself. Too many numbskulls in this town.
  • iuventus said:

Oh, I'm definitely watching out for myself. Too many numbskulls in this town.

As it's been sunny, people here seem to have decided for themselves that social distancing does not matter anymore.

• I guess it takes someone you know to die near one, to get it. Obviously you have no idea. Please watch the Wuhan clips of people falling over when they turned up the electromagnet frequency during 5g testing there. Don’t be brainwashed by Bill Gate’s propaganda, as I’ve said- his family numbered and tattooed the Jews during the Holocaust. This is a Depopulation Agenda your country signed up for. All the deaths from the cover-up PLANdemic center around where these ultra-high millimeter micro-wave frequencies are being tested.
    Stay safe.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2020-04-27 15:17:27
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • iuventus said:

In my county, there are no 5G towers. That is a fact. There have been 1,090 confirmed cases of COVID-19, 76 resulting in death. Thirty-eight of those deaths were residents of long-term senior-care facilities, dependent old folks who had not been traveling to and from 5G areas. How might the "theory" explain this and similar discrepancies?

They’ve been testing the 5g illegal microwave frequencies since 2016 in the US. Probably even before that. Do some research dumbass.
    U R I E L
  • iuventus said:

How are you sitting and standing at once, UT?

With grace Iuv, with grace !
    On the 5g question, I don’t feel particularly at risk from it for the simple reason that my area seems remarkably safe from 4g signals. As soon as 4g becomes a regular visitor to my garden, I will give 5g more thought.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • The nearest 5G testing has been two counties away. Of course, I didn't use the conspiracy theorist portal to do my research, so...
    Post edited by iuventus at 2020-04-27 16:11:50
  • @iuv Neither did I, you clueless dumbass. The only time the 5g ultra-high millimeter microwave frequencies have been used before is on the fucking battlefield. It’s a weaponized frequency. Do some research you ignorant dimwit.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2020-04-27 18:27:03
    U R I E L
  • Oh, dear. You're so good at arguing...
  • Ponygurl said:

A coronavirus is a common respiratory virus that affects almost everyone in their life, of course it will show up in diagnostic tests. .

I accept your position is carefully researched and hard won, even if I disagree with it, PG. I only wanted to add, the following thoughts:

As you say, people get corona viruses, but we've never seen anyone with COVID19 before - so far as we know. I daresay a few isolated people in the areas of origin got it without being detected, and without spreading it widely. It's only when it popped up in circumstances where it would spread widely that the epidemic began and epidemiologists took notice.

In this regard too, this is how HIV got going. Retrospectively, we can now trace it back to decades before the worldwide spread began. It was only when the dissolution of traditional social structures took hold in West Africa and people from previously distant communities started regularly to have sex together that HIV was able to spread widely.

Like the suggestion that COVID19 is just an opportunistic infection that takes hold in people who are immune compromised for other reasons, there were people back iun the 80s arguing that HIV was a harmless, opportunistic infection that took hold only in people who were already sick. Robert Duesberg became well known for this view. Jad Adams popularised it in a book, saying that the real problem was "the gay lifestyle".

Some gay men with the infection in the developed world who agreed with this were able to stay well for many years without taking antivirals like zidovudine. They were able to compensate by eating extremely healthy diets, and generally having optimal living conditions. But for many of the people I worked with in Africa, these views were catastrophic. Living in desperate poverty, refusing zidovudine and instead relying on weird "herbal" remedies meant they died very fast. By contrast, in recent years, people with HIV in those same communities who were able to access the new combination therapies have stayed well. COVID19 looks exactly like HIV and the solutions will be similar - stop ripping into populations of wild animals for food, be thoughtful about intimate contact with other people, and listen to the science.

I'm lecturing now, which wasn't my intention. I just wanted to make some connections.

Post edited by whispered at 2020-04-28 04:32:42

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!