Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Spare Llama available for dinner party entertainment
  • 440 Comments sorted by
  • The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • PML!
    Also laughing at the comment about me looking cute with the llama ( things, whatever they are). That'll put Catherine's nose out....but as you mentioned it in the same comment....you've got me thinking wicked thoughts now.....would anyone notice?....... Caligula did it didn't he....?
    And they were so darn huggable......and they did pucker up in a most appealing way.....oh jeez, I think I'm falling in love.....
    Yeah, grab your hat quick UT before I change me mind!!!
  • As for you being down in Upwell or up in Downwell or wherever then that's great...( I don't know where it is, mind!). We break up from school on 23 July...The in laws to be are over in week 2 ( got to get plenty of oats in and fix the fencing ha ha!). If you and Lisa wanna mail me, I'll give you my personal phone no.... ;)
    You'd be most welcome !
    ( ps I only give my number out to Frappers and Llalpacas)
  • One for @KatRobin
    In the absence of real Llama's, Mrs T went to the Sainsbury Centre for the Visual arts today, and in the permanent collection is this Llama effigy from Peru and the Inca period (1400 - 1532).

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2015-11-22 14:23:57
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
  • Just spotted the Llama Penis !
  • It was the first thing I spotted lol!! Up to that point I thought it was rather appealing! Thanks UT, I'm touched! :x
  • Yay! If I watch one measly thing on TV this Christmas...it'll be on Boxing Day...can you guess ?!
  • Yay again! Llama Therapy is in the news! ( google it, you know what I'm like with links). I'm hoping I get one for Christmas...bathed, blow dried, and tied to my bed post ( or in the greenhouse parked up with a big pink ribbon on it).
  • In the dead zone between Christmas and New Year I thought it might be nice to drop some Alpaca (Cousin of Llama) into the mix. Came across these chaps today.

image  image 
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Cheers Appy. That's all the llama I got. Huh. :((
  • The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
  • Thanks UT. I'm feeling a bit low at the moment, in so much pain. I appreciate llama love any time. :-*
  • Sounds like you need a drink !
  • Poor Kat.. :( . I would say get a nerve block (corticosteroid) injection or somethin', but half the time they don't even work. Those type of disc injuries take close to a year to heal on their own. Gosh, I hope you feel better soon.. Here's a funny clip for you sweet-
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-03-04 22:41:56
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • You guys are So Kind. Drinks are off the menu unfortunately, but I do have my consultation date now and will fish for further sympathy and llama action when I go for the op ( which is a given). Thank you friends

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!