Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 198 Comments sorted by
  • @kat I just binge watched these girls last night, hilarious! Sometimes I need lesbian camaraderie..I'm constantly surrounded by straights. You think two tops can be together..or will they sword fight for dominance?
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • OMG!! When Catherine gets home I shall be grabbing her hand to do that test, though I know the answer already. I'm definitely the sub one. And not in any kinky way ( you lot.....shut UP!!)... I just know my place. Sheesh...
  • And as for Gordon Ramsay...I can't think of a more repellant specimen of male. Other than Jeremy Clarkson. And Michael Gove.
    ( am I going to get sued now!?)
  • I'll tell you what's strange in the top and bottom dept.- you can't tell by looking. When I was going through a heavy dating phase, I would get these extremely feminine petite girls and I'd think..oh good, I'll top the fuck out of them..only to find out they wanted to top me! It didn't really work, i'm like a 75T/25B on the versatile scale. I'm also learning that some men who identify as straight are versatile too! It must the Kinsey sliding scale at work. I have had some really big macho types come on to me and when I tell them I'm gay, they flip it on me. By "flip" I mean they want me to fuck them in the ass...it's really strange, but it shows me that het men are willing to be submissive too. I guess they don't feel it's gay if a woman is doing it to them. This has been a recent phenomena. Maybe society is just becoming more open, which is an absolutely great thing-
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-04-28 17:01:40
    U R I E L
  • Since Google informed me of Freud's Bday, might as well paste a link-

http://www.petertatchell.net/lgbt_rights/psychiatry/freud.htm

U R I E L
  • Sigmund! Sigmund! Loved his mother.
    Held her hand but couldn't fuck her.
    Slipping on a banana peel,
    Freud reached out and copped a feel.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I thought it was just call "cuppa"?  Where is my jargon expert when I need her!!?!?!
  • I do actually use the proper Thames Valley Police version in lessons. It's been out there for about two years. Imagine my horror when I didn't know about the deviant version and accidentally clicked on the wrong one in front of a class of kids! The P60 is in the post!!!
    I need a cuppa, a brew right this min as it happens. I shall make my own...autoerotic tea making. Analyse that!
  • Ps Catherine asked me to take note which way, clockwise or anti-clockwise I stir my tea. Never thought of it before, but apparently I'm quite a rare beast as I stir in both directions. You can guess the implications.
    I have not planted a pampas grass yet though!
  • Kat, you're cracking me up.  Are you back on drugs?  Otherwise, that must be some cuppa!

I'm pretty completely clockwise.  But, I use either hand for chopsticks.?
  • I have never mastered chopsticks, ridiculous items! ( that's just offended half the world s population!)
    No, you can't beat a good fork I say.
    Back on drugs? No...I'm off the opiates now. Walking just fine. Sounding increasingly husky ( I guess that's scar tissue in my neck?) . Doing ok I think, but OMG!! I'm doing something well out of my comfort zone today- catching a BUS lol. I have to walk a few miles to the next village to catch one ( haven't a clue how much a bus journey costs these days!), bimble around town for a while, enjoy a fruit smoothie in a department store before catching the bus back and walking back to my own village. I'll be knackered, but I need to be around people, I'm getting cabin fever.
  • Bimble....one of my favourite words. Add that to your word book WW!
  • By the way, UT s second video posting isn't the deviant version I'm referring to. This one was much f&£@:ing worse!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!