Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 198 Comments sorted by
  • I'm sorry to hear. Are you dating or seeing anyone at the moment?

No, I need a break. The last girl I went out with was trying to snapchat me going down on her. Thank-god I happened to look up! See, women can be just as fucked as men..ugh.

@LuDux Objectification is so weird. I know I sometimes objectify women, but when it's done to me (mostly about my tits) I'm like "what in the hell?" It's a sexual compliment, which is just awkward if you're on the receiving end. I guess if I was attracted to the person it wouldn't be awkward though, :P
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • You remind me of Alice in The L Word PG, tho I suspect you’re more Shane....
  • I thought you were comparing PG to Alice in Wonderland...that funny blonde haired girl who disappears down rabbit holes without undue hesitation :))
  • KatRobin said:

You remind me of Alice in The L Word PG, tho I suspect you’re more Shane....

Thanks for the compliment! I'm femme on the outside, dude on the inside. So yeah Shane, but even more femme looking. No one ever has any idea I'm gay until I start talking, haha. I love Alice, makes me want to re-visit the series.

@serenity I do like a good adventure and watching a Cheshire Cat grin of a moon ;)
    U R I E L
  • @Ponygurl, I keep a lock-box by the front door. Take your shoes off, drop your phone in the box, and enjoy yourself.

And how does one sound like a lesbian? Do you speak Jodie Foshter?
    Post edited by iuventus at 2018-02-26 03:35:54
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • @iuv because I talk about how much I love pussy, much to everyone's delight.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2018-02-26 03:23:26
    U R I E L
  • Is that your contribution at the Thanksgiving dinner table? "I'm thankful for pussy."
  • Actually, my sister outed me to my whole family at Thanksgiving..so yeah, that works. :D
    U R I E L
  • Did you thank her? Eventually?
  • Whenever PG posts her daily witticisms and philosophical tidbits of insight on the forum, I imagine a female in her late 30s kicking ass in a boxing ring. I can imagine that you might look a bit like this.

Boxing gloves and resting b**ch face entirely optional depending on mood.

Post edited by serenity52 at 2018-02-26 13:49:17
  • I saw her in some movie.  Really kickass.
  • I used to go to the gym about 2 years back but it was hard going. Doing weights is painful. I've got my own set of dumbbells and a weights bar off my brother which us 15kg and I can barely lift the thing if the floor. So back to push ups for now.

I prefer swimming.

• Yeah, swimming is, by far, the best.  I've just never been in a situation where I could swim much (i.e. a swimming pool).  The ocean here only gets to about 50F (10C?) in the summer!  I do alot of walking instead.

You need some weights that you can adjust the weights on.  15kg is crazy heavy for hand weights.  Or, is that for two hands?  I'd much rather just use my muscles.  Kinda like Tai Chi but you really tighten the muscles.  Some of those Tai Chi moves are pretty cool.  Very flowing.
  • iuventus said:

Did you thank her? Eventually?

Well my Dad refused to pay for my college, and I was disowned by him..but it's water under the bridge now. She got the big, beautiful wedding and my girlfriend wasn't even acknowledged. That's life though when you have a 'born again' Christian father.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2018-02-26 22:36:06
    U R I E L
  • Whenever PG posts her daily witticisms and philosophical tidbits of insight on the forum, I imagine a female in her late 30s kicking ass in a boxing ring. I can imagine that you might look a bit like this.

Boxing gloves and resting b**ch face entirely optional depending on mood.

I wish I was in that great of shape, I'm working on it. I've always wanted to take kick-boxing, but I completely tore my ACL ligament in my knee years ago in a running accident. I used to ice-skate, roller-blade and play tennis..all of which I can no longer do. I've been warned that with any side-to-side movement , my knee might give and I'll need a knee replacement. I'm active with other things though- hiking and biking now days.

My resting bitch face only comes out the day before my period, :p
    U R I E L

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!