Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 198 Comments sorted by
  • I wouldn't want anyone sharing my man. And if I caught my other half messing with anyone else they'd be out of the window. Literally.
  • 25th story, I hope...

• Post edited by LuDux at 2018-02-25 08:45:07
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Theme tune for when LuDux is feeling a lil frisky. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/POv-3yIPSWc
  • At least 3 times.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I wouldn't want anyone sharing my man. And if I caught my other half messing with anyone else they'd be out of the window. Literally.

I'm not talking about if you're in a relationship..I'm talking if you're a free agent! You're a jealous girl aren't you. I am too. I guess jealousy goes along with sex/love. I prefer domestic bliss to behaving buckwild myself.

@iuv same.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Your getting wrong end of stick here. I wouldn' be having sex with some random unknown dude. That is not how I operate. So this isn't about being jealous. I don't agree with it whether it' classed as experimentation or otherwise.

It would feel animalistic. I would only sleep with somebody IF we are committed to each other and I see strong signs of it. I would want to know and be sure that he loves me and only me before I even consider the act of sex.

And as for a threesome- nuh. Not happening 
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2018-02-25 15:46:06
  • You can behave buckwild if you wish with a person that is madly in love with you. Now for me that's a whole lot more exciting because real feelings become part of it.
  • Yeah. Sex with love is alot better, I most definitely agree. You can have hot sex without love, but after awhile you want something more. Amazing sex and nothing else burns hot, bright and short.
    U R I E L
  • Ok well i cant comment on hot sex without love. I've not been there. Heck I've never really experienced real passion only as I've said previously about guys ramming their tongue down my throat.

Sexy? That is the most nastiest thing you could do to someone. The next guy who does it will loose his front teeth.
  • Well...depends on how many teeth has he got to start with. I am a touchy feely person so I like to hold hand. I like an arm to go round my shoulders or waist. I like to be stroked. Not saying where!! (My face is burning right now!) :)) A hand run through my hair.

One guy thought he was being sexy by nibbling my ear when i was asleep. Give me strength.
  • Well I can tell you, it's just not fulfilling. Women are no different than men, they can use someone just for sex too. Weird huh? I've found no difference between men and women on that front.

Affection is the best, I agree with that too. Should that be taught as part of Sex Ed too? I don't think it comes naturally for some. My first partner was not affectionate at all, my second relationship pretty much taught me that. It's such a big part.
    U R I E L
  • I'm sorry to hear. Are you dating or seeing anyone at the moment?

•  I like an arm to go round my shoulders or waist.

Post edited by LuDux at 2018-02-25 23:31:14
  • Ponygurl said:

Women are no different than men, they can use someone just for sex too.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!