Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales Of Us - 6th album - 09/09/2013
  • 1197 Comments sorted by
  • similar to mornington crescent I believe
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Why is it such a big deal? It's not like we're posting links to the actual files.

Y'all heard the live album. Some of us heard the studio album. How is it different???

You bang on all over the board. I bang on all over the board. How is it different???
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • 1. You find 5 threads in a row with "Alan" as the last poster
    2. No bumping threads out of the way .
    3. We don`t talk about Alan Bingo Club
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • tweety said:

similar to mornington crescent I believe

I tried playing that on the old GMB, but it had no response
  • I'm sorry for being so proactive on the forum.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • So, Alan, how did you get the album?  I'm just guessing that it's not through a leak.  More likely, you are attached to the press, somehow?.
  • Not attached to the press in any way nor do I have the album. :)
  • Do you think there is a chance for TOU to be nominated for Mercury Prize ? (2013 or 2014)
    I don't know this system very well, I just know it's kinda prestigious in UK.
  • I really hope it does.
  • Someone off here let him listen to it.

• chokka said:

Someone off here let him listen to it.

In exchange for a broken heart :(
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I am with @Sartori not with hands in his pants you understand.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

I am with @Sartori not with hands in his pants you understand.

True story : I thought I had prostrate problems when I kept getting up during the night to wee (every few hours) until I realised it my new pants (that hadn`t been stretched yet) pushing on my bladder - my point being , theres only enough room for one hand anyway , otherwise I`d have to wee mid-listen :)
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-24 12:30:43
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Why were you wearing your new pants in bed?
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-07-24 12:31:30
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

Why were you wearing your new pants in bed?

Its not British to go to bed naked . I also don`t do pyjamas , they are evil and belong in Carry on Doctor movies . I`m also reminded of the time I had bed baths from two nurses when I was in the buff in a hospital bed.....but thats a story for another day ;)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!