Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
It's BACK! The highly unofficial,annual Goldfrapp"All things Halloween,pumpkin & costume pic thread"
  • 87 Comments sorted by
  • Shesus, this is just terrifying!
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • They are.
    Go on, feel her pumpkins ( nice big pumpkins) but, be careful, it could be a booby trap !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Great big pumpkins

• Separated at birth

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2014-10-30 17:04:15
  • Wow I haven't seen Elvira in years! I remember watching her late-night, creepy B-move show, back in the late eighties, before she became a celebrity.
    And her "break-out" movie where the big finale is her tit-tassel twirling. Tres Goldfrapp, now that I think of it:D
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-10-23 22:49:39
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • If you enjoyed Elvira, you'd have loved Stella, the Maneater from Manayunk. She hosted a local Philadelphia late-night horror show. One of her stage props was a haunted bed. You can guess the fun they had with that. Where Elvira's promiscuity was somewhat understated, Stella's was downright raunchy.

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Bahahaha! Hilarious (~~) I've never really watched Elvira's shows or movie..but thanks for the heads/tits-up. I've seen some crazy shit lately, but sadly no tit-tasseling :(
    Talent, true talent
    U R I E L
  • Best burlesque dance scene EVER!
  • So, iuv are you gonna do a pumpkin this year?! (I mean carve one, that is) I might paint one..or two. I'm better with a brush than a knife. Looks as if A_is_A went to town again! She's like the pumpkin-whisperer or something. I might do a "Stranger" theme if I find the time.
    U R I E L
  • Yes please! Do it, do it, do it! Here's some tips you might find helpful...

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/UWRWBq09-lc

Sent from my iPhone
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Pumpkins are too expensive. Business in the haunted four poster has been slow lately. I've got something better cracking. Here's a taste...

• That's a whole lotta Halloween mister, collectables even?! Can't wait to see the finished unholy, diorama of doom:)
    BTW can anyone tell me how to insert video so it plays in the thread like Pony did above?
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-10-24 00:32:46
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • It's my all-purpose Hallowe'en, DOTD, Solstice, and New Year display: "The Scared and the Profane."
  • I love it iuv :D oh, and your pumpkins are fabulously spooky A! As for insertion, I use the videotube app. I hate how you have to log onto youtube to watch something risqué, on this app you don't have to and it puts the "gdata" code behind it- so you can paste and hit embed <>. (I'm sure there are other ways to do it though)

Does anyone know how to post photos from an ipad directly on here? Do we still have to host them on photobucket, Flickr, etc?! I'm sure there's a better way that I don't know.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2014-10-24 01:42:06
    U R I E L

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!