Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Royal Albert Hall - 18 Nov 2014
  • Alison on twitter:

We have some very exciting live news coming next Tuesday at 9am. Make sure to subscribe at http://t.co/9ycd4lj0pn/s/nXl3
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-08-27 04:29:44
  • 497 Comments sorted by
  • If I get the usual e-mail updates, am I already subscribed to this?
    Post edited by iuventus at 2014-08-24 13:06:47
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • ^ Good question. I assume we're already in on it, but maybe not...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I need a smiley with a zipped mouth... You'll all be happy with the news, that's all I can say. (well most of you! There's always one...)
    Post edited by VisualFallacy at 2014-08-24 13:24:28
  • You'll all be happy with the news, that's all I can say. (well most of you! There's always one...)

Only one? Have you read the Greenwich thread? Or the many Tales of Us, Deluxe Box Edition, and various other threads?
  • I need a smiley with a zipped mouth... You'll all be happy with the news, that's all I can say. (well most of you! There's always one...)

:-$
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Release of the live DVD? More concerts?  :)
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • Enter @stevil...
    :)>-
    Post edited by iuventus at 2014-08-24 14:46:32
  • Sally, you have inside information? Hint please!

(I know the Americans have been disappointed with lack of USliveness. I feel for you, esp if this is a one-off UK date...)
  • what?  what???????

• (I know the Americans have been disappointed with lack of USliveness. I feel for you, esp if this is a one-off UK date...)

Actually, I have been quite pleased. I couldn't have asked for more than the Tales of Us performance last September.
  • ^ Ah. Well, that's good. I should have said some Americans.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-08-24 14:38:44
  • Some Americans, indeed!
  • You can count this American as one of the disappointed.  I'm not getting my hopes up, though (unless VF wants to drop a hint).  The longer version of this announcement, posted on Facebook, reads:

For everyone who came down to our Greenwich
    Music Time show on Thursday, I hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as we
    did. If you couldn’t make it, we have some very exciting live news
    coming next Tuesday at 9am. Make sure to subscribe.

I doubt that she's including Americans in those who "couldn't make it".  I've let the dream die.  I just want them to move on to the next album. 
    Post edited by HorseTearz at 2014-08-24 14:54:38
  • I really can't say anything at all. Other than, there will always be disappointed people when it comes to these important announcements. I do know what it is but have been sworn to absolute secrecy (i can't begin to tell you how difficult it was not to say anything on thursday!), but it will be good news for a lot of people.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!