Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
The Welcome Mat - New folks, come & say hello!
  • New here? Never visited the previous incarnations of the GMB?

No idea what we're on about half the time?

Maybe just want somewhere to drop your first couple of posts to get started?

Come on in, introduce yourself and take the plunge!  :-h
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • 85 Comments sorted by
  • 'ello
    hello
    Post edited by tweety at 2013-06-28 18:45:20
    "its MY favourite song"
  • hello  been here a week or so  getting use to everything now , fan since 2005 & was not on the previous GMB  & yep still have no idea what your on half the time  but getting in to it all now, lol

it's great to be here & i FINALLY get to talk GOLDFRAPP with someone 

:D
    Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-06-28 18:56:03
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • welcome aboard jozzy :)
    "its MY favourite song"
  • tweety said:

welcome aboard jozzy :)

thanks tweety :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  •  have no idea what we're on half the time, but enjoy it!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Hi all.  Been a member since Monday.  Not been on any previous incarnations of the boards, only really joined to share some photos but found a lot of interesting things to keep me busy.  Speaking to some people in the queue on Sunday gave the impression of a tight community and I guess thats true.  Apart from the tempers and tantrums today  :)
  • New here? Never visited the previous incarnations of the GMB?

No idea what we're on about half the time?

Maybe just want somewhere to drop your first couple of posts to get started?

Come on in, introduce yourself and take the plunge!  :-h

I've been here over three years and still don't know what we're on about half the time. Myself included. >:D<

• Hello, everyone. Even though some have called me a "manipulative liar", trust me I'm a very bad one, let alone a manipulator.

[standing in front of the judge]

[confessing]

Yes, Your Honor, I lied to a man saying I was single. I am young, gay, and I flirted. No, Your Honor, I did not do it in bad faith, nor was I in it for the top-secret material. Yes, Your Honor, I liked the man VERY much, and I sincerely sympathized with him. Yes, Your Honor, I did my best to prevent any further involvement in the "romance" by sending the person a letter of apology including the truth.

Yes, Your Honor, I can say it again: I sincerely apologize to the person I hurt.

Judge: "You're free to go."

Anyway, moving on...

Peace, everyone. :)
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Peace it is!
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 21:29:38
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • yo yo yo my name's folklore come to mess yo' shit up. Yo! That's who I am an' if yo' fuckwads dun like it, stick it in your sawry ass!

Post edited by folklore at 2013-06-28 20:00:46
  • I am the forum cat.

Feed me.

Then open the back door so I change my mind about going outside. I don't care if you were busy.

*yowls*
  • Peace.
    Post edited by Alan at 2013-06-28 21:33:05
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • ^ :-t

What will the newbies think??
    Post edited by folklore at 2013-06-28 20:03:45
  • and the award for the best welcome mat thread goes too.....

"its MY favourite song"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!