Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 92 Comments sorted by
  • No, no, no, no, no...!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Jo_ey said:

No, you really don't. I've only been on the board for 5 years but most of the fans I've encountered on this board are respectful and kind. It's a shame you've been on this board for a while and not know anything about who is here.

Just because you don't like Alan that makes the rest of us bad? Shame on you.

Trust me (or not lol) he knows what they're like and is experiencing the back-stabbing side of the forum at the moment--from more than one person.

• rewak said:

8-| If i could embed audio i'd be putting the end credits of EastEnders right here.

Brookside, just as depressing but they used synths
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Brookside wasn't so bad... It had Philip Olivier in it.
  • iuventus said:

No, no, no, no, no...!

Only 2Unlimited can save us now
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I'm pretty sure Stranger was Madison on the old forum.

You realise there's quite a lot of people on this board that buy loads of concert tickets to see Goldfrapp and do silly things like pre-ordering an overpriced special edition out of fandom.
    I'm guessing you've received a promo or at least a link to an online listen.
    I can only hope you've actually bought some Goldfrapp discs or concert tickets as well.
    I know I have. Loads.
    Post edited by Dreeke at 2013-06-28 17:13:38
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"

• Only 2Unlimited can save us now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!
    Sartori you crack me up. Jezus that is clever. I laughed my ass off just now. 

People: I apologise. I am hurt and I lashed out when I should not have. You have my sincere apologise.

Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 20:44:10
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Stranger said:

There is a bigger picture

Oh fuck, I've wondered into a Saw movie script
  • Hang on a sec, Brookside was awful. I prefered the theme to Howards way.
  • Sartori said:

Stranger said:

There is a bigger picture

Oh fuck, I've wondered into a Saw movie script

Thing about those is that the jigsaw killer never actually killed anyone did he?
  • But rather like Brian in Monty Python, he was a very naughty boy
  • There is only one ending that matches the depth and breadth of emotion and sheer DRAMA! of this thread...

• Stranger said:

People: I apologise. I am hurt and I lashed out when I should not have. You have my sincere apologies.

Don't worry, some of us realise this and are happy to make allowances in the circumstances but you have remember that personal confidences are kept so others on here probably don't get half of it and mis-read the last day or so. They shout off and it's easy to get drawn into it. These things happen.

Thanks for taking the effort to delete/amend - appreciated :)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Big gay platonic hug anyone?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!