Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 92 Comments sorted by
  • @LolliCruz 
    I sent you a formal apology in your personal messages for writing down partial lyrics and removed all of them as fast as I could to please you as a fan (even when others liked reading them).

If you find anything you do not agree with then please point me in the direction of the post you want me to edit for you, no problem.

I removed everything (literally) that I posted on these boards with the exception of posts in this thread and posts in the Mental Health thread that some people found useful. 

I'm doing the best I can here to accommodate your feelings.
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 06:40:21
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • (Removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 20:42:24
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • There's a lot more drama on here compared to on the old board, isn't there?

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • no Alan! we need your rare things :) anyway i can understand , your site contained much more material than the official one so it's normal that it can cause problems to you, be a normal fan and try to stay aware of all this burocracy, good luck!
  • Mmmm. I would like to see some input from mirror on this thread, just in the interest of inclusion.
    "its MY favourite song"
  • I've only been a member for a couple of days so can't comment on most of what's been discussed. I can say that in the last couple of days I've heard things on the jukebox I never knew existed so thank you for that.
  • I thought you had flounced off the board in a semi dramatic manor Stranger? Such drama :-/ :-/
  • tweety said:

Mmmm. I would like to see some input from mirror on this thread, just in the interest of inclusion.

E's still reflecting on itti no gnitcelfer llits s'E
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • God darn it. Have I been missing a punch up on here? It's a shame that the jukebox is going especially if someone has put in a lot of their own time etc dedicated to a band that has a VERY dedicated following. I guess it all comes down to copyright and the exposure that fans can do a better job than those paid lots of money to be doing it. My personal thoughts anyway.
    Don't despair and stay with the forum L-)
  • Alan said:

Their current record company seems to view me as competition, and as of late, I've been asked to remove audio streams of recent concerts and rare pre-Goldfrapp recordings. I am sure that I'd be asked to remove the new album once I was able to post that as well. It has just become too consuming.

Told you this was going to happen when that Christmas Bunch fiasco happened ~X( You know they can't actually force you to remove fan made live recordings and remixes. The studio and officially released recordings yes, but not the fan made stuff.
    Post edited by rewak at 2013-06-28 09:43:25
  • Jo_ey said:

I'm scared.

There, there...
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Thank god we still have the mental health thread :-\"
  • dear me. who's bottom's are needing a good smack here???

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!