• 62 Comments sorted by
  • 1) I  wanna life “I search alone on empty glasses”
    2)Simone ”You’re insatiable”
    3)Little Bird ”He had two mouths for eyes”
    4) Fondue Knight??
    5)Pilots? “  Rain just falls, at magic hour”
    6) Clay “Our shadows reframed, memories”
    7)Some People ”All the poems written in your skin”

8) image This is getting impossible...”I’ll never walk again” Beautiful??
    9) Pass…Or maybe.. Alive!  As in I was buried alive by a sick, twisted soul 
    10) Pilots “Watching stars”
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-12-10 21:00:36
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I'd just like to point out that... whisperit's "answers" - and indeed those of Alison and Will (the penguins) - are merely their interpretations. People are free to see whatever they want.*

* no 2/10 bitterness at all ;-)
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-12-11 04:57:19
  • ^You're right, HJ!

8-}
  • HERE ARE ALISON AND WILL'S (the penguins) ANSWERS:

1. I Wanna Life ("I sit alone on empty glasses") Might as well put one of Will's (the penguin) binges to good use.

2. Stranger - ("You're the inbetween/Boy or girl") Special mention for A_is_A's guess -  Simone "you're insatiable". Good to know how your mind works, miss. And ping's "monster love".

3. Little Bird ("The shiny, blackest crow....he had two mouths for eyes")

4.  Thea (Alison says it was inspired by Iceland. The menu shows what Alison and Will [the penguins] have bought from Iceland for their Xmas meal. That's the Iceland food store, of course, not the country)

5. Sartorius ("It's been raining for years". To be fair, quite a few answers a good here)

6. Horse Tears ("Night has fallen/Mute and cold". Another one where a few answers a just as good.)

7. Some People ("All the poems/Written in your skin")

8. Human - like Bottlehead says, what happened when Anna Fox took a penguin into the woods.

9. Gone to Earth. Will (the penguin) says this is bleedin' obvious, and what's wrong with you people?

10. Forever ("...like a blossom/Way out there on a star...")

See? It was easy.
  • It was brilliant and fun! I enjoyed it, thank you.
    BTW did your daughter think you were absolutely, how do say...barmy? Whilst out taking penguin plush toy pictures :D I think it's hilarious.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-12-14 09:31:59
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Maybe it was driven by the alien encounter? (see 'feel' thread) ;-)

Seriously, though... nicely done. Please do another!

• Thanks Whisperit. I already told you I liked the quiz. Will ans Alisons' answers are crystal clear.

Well done, you making the quiz and well done the others coming up with all sorts of answers!
  • Thanks Jeronimooo.

If I was in charge of awarding the points, you'd have got another one for that.

Unfortunately, Will (the penguin) is doing the marking and he's been on the cod liver oil cocktails again...
  • Sorry chaps. Someone gave Will (the penguin) the keys to the haddock cabinet last night and he's been completely blotto since. So no marks are yet available.

But it's probably safe to say that Bottlehead is leading at this stage, with an honourable mention for Jeronimooo (and a dishonourable one for ping). Ponygurl, A_is_A, HJ, are close. Come on, Cervus and BM!

Part 2 will arrive next week.

• Well, I hear that that Will (the penguin) is a sucker for cephalopoda. If he is diving deep for these, he may be gone a little while longer.

When they are both back, thank them for the work so far, and tell them we are eagerly waiting for the next instalment
  • Someone told me that Will (the penguin) likes sardines too. So maybe if anyone sees him, they can give him some? He deserves it after posing with Alison (the penguin) for so many great pictures. Forget the markings; they are not that important. We, the quiz players, are just dying for Will and Alison (the penguins) to post part 2 of the quiz. So let Will (the penguin) finish his sardine quickly, and get on with the show soon!
  • Ponygurl said:

Hmmm, here goes nothin'

1.I
    2.D
    3.N
    4.T
    5.F
    7.N
    9.N
    10.W

When I said "here goes nothin" I really meant it. If you look closely I spelled out "I don't fucking know". I thought such a clever, smart-ass answer could win me some points. And since both Alison and Will (the penguins) are always stoned on some kind of seafoodery...that in turn would be the correct answers! (See, I win no matter what I say)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Ps. I really should be sleeping right now.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • ^^ Damn, I should have noticed that, Pony! I assumed that you just gave your answers in white character & was so occupied by not wanting to see the answers, that I totally overlooked your "hidden" message! Shame on me!
  • Ponygurl said:

Ponygurl said:

Hmmm, here goes nothin'

1.I
    2.D
    3.N
    4.T
    5.F
    7.N
    9.N
    10.W

Truly, a goddess walks among us.
    Post edited by whisperit at 2013-12-20 08:33:38

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!