Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 38 Comments sorted by
  • Don't forget booze.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I know this may sound strange but listening to music really helps with the pain. Also, at rehab I was given a TENS unit. Wow Ponygurl, your words you sound like you could be a nurse or know something of the body. You speak to me like I am a person.

Well, I have to get ready for sleep and in a strange way you comforted me because you care. x

@iuventus what do you mean 'don't forget booze' that made me angry because my meds I'm on I can't have 'booze.' Further more do you think I can afford 'booze????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• Oh, I was just kidding; I am hardly a proponent of alcoholism.

And you stop being so darned angry at everything. It doesn't become a handsome cowboy.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Music is the best thing when you feel down. I feel awful about Banana. A Frapper being in such a bad way. Try to be positive. Your bad patch does not have to be and will not be forever. Losing someone is the worst thing. Maybe time will heal. I do not know which words to use. But all the best to you. We are fellow Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Sorry I'm so maniacal, mood swings what have you. Do you know what I have trouble with? Sometimes I will forget that I already taken a certain medication, then I by mistake, will double dose.

Your thoughts worked. Are working, I feel cosmic again. Is this love? x
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• Yep we are Frapp friends.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • If things really look bad, there's also the famous but overwhelmingly underestimated "i need a hug"-thread, of course!
  • Hi Banana, think I remember you from the old board or somewhere. I think this board might be like me trying to understand Wordpress last week (I failed).

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!