Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 38 Comments sorted by
  • Boy I do wish I could work with images like you do. I did a look at your profile and you can change your images a lot and other things.
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• Holiday blues I have.
    Post edited by banana at 2013-11-26 04:41:33
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• Oh, maybe I was thinking of someone else.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • "wrong banana", iuv? ;)
  • And have not heard ToS yet so a little mad here. People do crazy things when they'll in pain.
    Post edited by banana at 2013-11-26 04:44:36
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• "wrong banana", iuv? ;)

#-o That was banana off my meds. Forgot to take.
    Post edited by banana at 2013-11-26 05:00:41
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• Welcome back mon Chiquita... :-* Happy Thanksgiving! XO ( a day early..as I'll be a busy bee tomorrow )
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2013-11-27 15:09:43
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Ponygurl said:

Welcome back mon Chiquita... :-* Happy Thanksgiving! XO ( a day early..as I'll be a busy bee tomorrow )

Hey girl! I got in! Happy DAY indeed, we so gotta meet at Whole Foods someday for a sip.
    Post edited by banana at 2013-11-28 11:53:42
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• Oh boy... #-o . Did you have a laminectomy banana?
    U R I E L
  • I had removal of spinal lamina, partial removal of bone with release of spinal cord, spinal nerves of 1 interspace in lower spine. The L-4 and L-5 spinal bones needed the work. I'll have back pain the rest of my life. That is why my moods go up and down.
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• Do you have sciatica?
    U R I E L
  • ^But I did have that though and I had to suck up to the doctors for a MRI. When they went in they fixed that part of the nervous system. So no I don't have sciatica, I have severe neuropathy running down my legs and my feet and in my hands.

I remember crying and wishing and wanting to die because I thought I don't want to live my life in pain everyday.

Plus, I lost my love in my life, I'm in a very bad state of mind right now. And because I'm disabled and poor I think about suicide everyday. I'm cannot handle being all alone.
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• Hmmm, so you need pain management. I'm not sure what your case involves, but there are implantable "pain pumps" available. They can be a bit invasive and require upkeep though. Remember, you have options banana.

Mon Chiquita, pain is a part of being alive. Physical pain, emotional pain...no one can escape these. I know you're dealing with both right now, but life also (thankgod) runs in cycles. There is a return of love, there is healing of the body. You aren't alone, you are human. Not only that, you have us whacky bunch on here.

I don't why, but I'm thinking of "It's a Wonderful Life" right now. It just wouldn't be the same without you. XO
    U R I E L
  • U R I E L

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!