Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4413 Comments sorted by
  • Laibach - "Warme Lederhaut"
    (cover of The Normal's "Warm Leatherette")

A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • A little bit of Françoise

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Carbon Based Lifeforms - interloper
    Eight Where it Ends

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Jon and Vangelis - "The Friends of Mr Cairo" , one of the bestest songs ever. , a song within a song and CS80 ahoy.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Cervus said:

A little bit of Françoise

Haha Cervus you're doing it again - however I'm more a Malcom McLaren fan myself....

Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Malcolm McLaren ?. Got to be Double Dutch. That really takes me back. You should have posted that instead.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Soooooooooooooooooo excited!

This year is turning out some breathtaking albums and just saw the trailer for another one.

Roly Porter's "Aftertime" from 2011 is one of my favourite albums for many years and now the trailer (or teaser, probably more accurately) for his new one "Life Cycle Of A Massive Star" is out:-

• ^^^That sounds really interesting....keep me posted.

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • ABSOLUTELY SUBLIME!!!!

Daughter - Get Lucky (Daft Punk Cover!)

• ABSOLUTELY SUBLIME!!!!

They're amazing in general! I got a ticket for their October tour months & months ago and more glad I did all the time.
  • ABSOLUTELY SUBLIME!!!!

They're amazing in general! I got a ticket for their October tour months & months ago and more glad I did all the time.

VERY, very good live! Extremely talented band aswell as the singer. The guitar player was very honest about their influences.

Bit like early Sigur Ros gigs in their stage manner but they had an excuse, they didn't really speak English!!! The 'so shy i can hardly speak loud enough to be heard' manner of the singer kind of got on my nerves after a while. As lovely as she is she is in a band on a stage infront of an understanding crowd (maybe we feaked her out with our quiteness). Speak audibly or don't speak in my view - either will do. Luckily guitar player actually spoke to us so we could hear (i was at the front!) :-)
  • Siobhan Donaghy - Ghosts

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-08-23 01:54:51
  • International Pony - Mit Dir Sind Wir Vier

Gothic Girl

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Death by Chocolate

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!