• Lou Reed- Vicious fitted my mood perfectly for some reason

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • chokka said:

I'm having a Nina Persson fest....

GranTurismo by The Cardigans
    And A Camp (her side project album from 2001) which is rather splendid...

That's weird I was only thinking of 'paralysed' and 'song for the leftovers' this morning on my way to work!
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • before garbage shirley was in a short-lived (1992-1994) group called anglefish from edinburgh scotland....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • This was the preview "making of" video that was released to Mesh fans prior to their album release.  Even though it's just a few guys in a studio it chokes me up.  The actual song contains all the elements that you hear- if you bear with it you get an idea of how the mix sounds after 2:43....

Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Moderat II is delish!

Love the whole album, third play through in a row.
  • Snakestyle - Turning Point
    Neutral Buoyancy

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • peaches boys wanna be her

It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • the cure play for today

It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Sometimes it's nice when a release confirms everything you already love or hate about an artist but, in many ways, it's when just the opposite happens that it's most fun.

Just watched the new Lady Gaga video and thought it was excellent. Didn't see that coming!

I think the tune is actually quite strong and, for me, it's some of her simplest yet most striking on-screen characters yet. I've never really found her 'sexy' before, more interesting or intriguing, but there's something about her in this one that really hits the mark. The less OTT she is, the better I like her.

Quite pleasantly surprised.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Can't say I've been an Uber Gaga I intend to pick up a CD at least at some point in my life hopefully eh ;)
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Can't say I've been an Uber Gaga I intend to pick up a CD at least at some point in my life hopefully eh ;)

Yeah, I've always more just admired the fact she was good at what she does rather than liking what it actually was that much....hence my surprise at enjoying this fairly straightforward dancey-dancey tune as much as I did.
  • I am the rain.

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Bjork - Virus

Post edited by recurrentdream at 2013-08-20 05:47:41
  • Love that song @recurrentdream and the Biophillia app is great fun too :)

• Cervus said:

Love that song @recurrentdream and the Biophillia app is great fun too :)

I'm still going through that as it's only just appeared for Android recently - it really is a great blend of music, information and the general left-field approach that most things Bjork tend to have!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!