• J-Live - Then What Happened?
    The Last Third

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • For those missing LCD SOUNDSYSTEM...

Holy Ghost! "Dumb Disco Ideas"

Funky as hell!

• Also loving this video!!

• Cervus said:

@mode_devotion I still find it amazing that they/she are not a lot bigger than they were/are. She has such a unique voice (poss not to everyone's taste admittedly but stunning all the same.

I was gutted that the record label dropped the band at their peak, however they will always be thought of highly.  Billy Ray Martin definitely had a unique voice (a lot of parallels with Goldfrapp there) however her chart material was not quite as edgy in my opinion.

It was nice to see you post a Dubstar video directly afterwards, I saw them at the Trinity Centre when they were first starting out (strange for Goldfrapp to then play the same venue only a few months ago).  Over the years I have been very fortunate to meet Sarah Blackwood on 3 or 4 occasions and I can't speak highly enough of her.  As a Depeche Mode fan it wasn't long until I was introduced to her work post Dubstar.  It's a shame that on this version you can't hear Martin Gore's (Depeche Mode) backing vocals as they are too low in the mix:

Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • currently on my fourth listen of olympia by austra. i really like the production but i am finding it really hard to train myself to like the singer's horrible shaky goat vocals
  • @mode_devotion I will admit that I was not keen on 'your loving arms' but The Opiates Hollywood under the Knife and The Crackdown project were great stuff. Love Sarah and Client too...been playing Dubstar nearly all day digging out all the b.sides :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''

• Had not seen this before....not sure about the electric/ness of it but she is rather amazing if a little Vanessa Mae

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Words cannot express how much I adore this fella! AND it look like he might like a G&T too...... :)

• You never told me you were weak...

Like the stingray, I shall glide through salt and sea.

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Oooh you have got me started now.

• '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • It was you who started it.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • When, what and where?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!