Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4413 Comments sorted by
  • Cervus said:

I find it wonderful the control that she has...it is just effortless.

Just watch her diaphragm.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • It astounds me ever time I watch it.:)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Here's another.

• Beautiful just beautiful.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • While we're on the topic... La Grande!

No one sings this one like Montserrat Caballé.

• Gorgeous.That was one of Mums favourites, she actually sang it at a concert once and it was recorded and put on vinyl but Dad cannot find it anywhere as we wanted to have it played at her service. It will turn up somewhere. I can remember listening to it when I was little on the old stereo system that played 78s.
  • Three words, including one orbiting object. Odd artwork. Rhymes with Spoon Squiring Pub.

It's not this album, as this album doesn't exist:

You know the score by now. I am that predictable.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.

• Post edited by Cervus at 2013-08-13 08:58:53
  • The Knife - Silent Shout

Silent Shout (Instrumental)

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Forgot to say, I love that Fuzzbox track. Brought back happy memories. Cannot beat the old cheesy ones.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • marcus price & carli - big room skiten

this popped up in related videos for the above. ab-soul (ft danny brown & jhene aiko) - terrorist threats

it was my jam last summer

• cw36frapp said:

Forgot to say, I love that Fuzzbox track. Brought back happy memories. Cannot beat the old cheesy ones.

I know a bit of cheese never hurt anyone :)
  • Eurythmics - English Summer
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-08-13 12:52:45
  • Some interesting stuff here should I ever get time n phone battery tp give it a good listen. Later I shall watching Bat for lashes. Hopefully my train wont be bollocksed and I dont av to sleep on it. Little Things.
    Post edited by thathurt at 2013-08-13 12:54:14
  • Exem - Atlanta

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!