Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4413 Comments sorted by
  • Scott Walker :).......sigh.....Boy Child and Angels of Ashes and and and....anyway

A&E (Maps Remix)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-30 01:59:25
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Essence.....should not be listening to this..eyelids are drooping...just too too wonderful.

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I thought I was the only one who liked 4CC.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I see your "Essence" and raise you one "Aikea-Guinea."

• iuventus said:

I thought I was the only one who liked 4CC.

Certainly not.....:) I see your ''Aikea Guinea'' and raise you one 'Pur'' Fell in love with this this first time I heard it.

• Cervus said:

Certainly not.....:) I see your ''Aikea Guinea'' and raise you one 'Pur'' Fell in love with this this first time I heard it.

Oh, lush! Wasn't it a relief that one could sing so sincerely about a love that isn't self-fulfilling, desperate, or pulsating?
  • Of course self-fulfilling, desperate, and pulsating has it's place, too.

• iuventus said:

I thought I was the only one who liked 4CC.

Far from it. It's one of my favourite CC albums. Very underated. Bluebeard is in my top10 feel good songs. My mate thinks I should get married to it!

me: I take Cervus's Mono and raise you...

Violet Indiana - Sundance

Post edited by tattmaylor at 2013-07-30 04:39:26
  • Violet Indiana - Sundance

You can't trump with a fake Liz card. You lose!

• iuventus said:

Violet Indiana - Sundance

You can't trump with a fake Liz card. You lose!

:) ...depends if you are a Robin Guthrie fan or not!

Makes me worried Liz will not be the same without Robin. It was always 50/50 for me.
    Her voice, his guitar!
  • It was a low point in Guthrie's career.
  • Minsk - The Ritual Fires Of Abandonment
    Circle Of Ashes

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Open Up Your Arms - Ren Harvieu
  • Lucrecia, "Youkali"

• Undo

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!