Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4413 Comments sorted by
  • I`ve decided to have a Retro-Sunday and might attempt breakdancing later on , I`ll let you know how that goes .

Visage - Fade to Grey

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-28 07:13:33
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • feck it , fell of the retro wagon

Queens Of The Stone Age - No One Knows

"Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • D & A

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Sartori said:

feck it , fell of the retro wagon

Well, at least you didn't break anything.  You do realise that's why it's called breakdancing....
  • Natacha Atlas - Enogoom wil Anwar
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Natacha - Dawn Bayati

• The Smiths- Strangeways Here We Come full album, really felt in the mood for Death of A Disco Dancer as it so relevant to me right now, and decided what the hell I want the full album right now

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Lhooq - Take me away

and Bem

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-28 10:54:15
  • Still Strangeways Here We Come, what an album for The Smiths to bow out on, I know The Smiths are a Marmite kind of band, but I certainly always loved them.
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Bell X1 - Chop Chop
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Still Strangeways Here We Come, what an album for The Smiths to bow out on, I know The Smiths are a Marmite kind of band, but I certainly always loved them.

Yes , Girlfriend in a Coma is one of my favourite tunes , its wistful guitar riffline just keeps on in my head . Great album , Morissey is still a bit of a cock though .

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-28 11:21:23
  • Kirsty........

• Me too (now).

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • :) :) :) This is one of my all time favorites though....the end is just gorgeous

• And this...

If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!