Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4413 Comments sorted by
  • Yes...I heard that the bench in her memory isn't there anymore. I hope that is not the case. It is still there just checked

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-28 11:30:24
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Sartori said:

Yes , Girlfriend in a Coma is one of my favourite tunes , its wistful guitar riffline just keeps on in my head . Great album , Morissey is still a bit of a cock though .

Agreed totally on the music, I do like Mr Morrissey I may not agree with every word he says, but a lot of it makes sense to me, love his solo career for the most part too (dives for cover) :-O
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Cervus said:

Yes...I heard that the bench in her memory isn't there anymore. I hope that is not the case. It is still there just checked.

Those Freeworld people would have thrown a royal fit. (I just tried to log in to look for info, but I've apparently forgotten my username and password.)
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-07-28 12:28:41
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • XMal Deutshland Orient

A much under rated band
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • I never dreamt I would have to lay down my torch for you like this.

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Drew which I recorded onto a cassette and then MP3'd it for personal use only, say what you like about my ways, but this version gives me a lot of pleasure, I am so looking fwd to the actual single, never mind the album ;)
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • "Love, Victor"

• Partly why I am the way I am.

• Having a Rock Out moment, Alice Cooper Poison, great song
    >:)

It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • 10,000 Maniacs , "What's the matter here"

Brings tears to my eyes and rage and fury to my soul every time...
  • Gary Clail -The Emotional Hooligan, top tune and lyrics

It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Alarm Call

• LuDux said:

Lisa Stansfield - Lisa Stansfield

Yay!  Lisa Stanfield.  I thought I was the only one to listen to her.  I love "Affection" and "Sincerity"!

Only started this year. Trial run. Change and In All The Right Places I guess
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • LuDux said:

Only started this year.

Wow!  Amazing.  Well, enjoy!  Ummm, if you like looking back like that, I'd suggest Rickie Lee Jones.  She's awesome.  I guess I'd start with "Danny's All-Star Joint" or "Chuck-E's in love".
  • Planetary Assault Systems - Archive Two
    Return

Angel Street

Post edited by LuDux at 2013-07-29 10:40:27
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!