• 3229 Comments sorted by
  • sproing! up and off to the gym!

@rewak have fun in the big smoke :)
    "its MY favourite song"
  • And so begins a 13 hour shift.... Yeesha
  • chokka said:

And so begins a 13 hour shift.... Yeesha

Ouch... :(

Had better head off to the hot house again......fun fun fun.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Tired , I had to wear breathing apparatus for 4 hours yesterday to deal with a carbon monoxide incident in work , aching shoulders . Calves of putty , abs of polystyrene .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

Tired , I had to wear breathing apparatus for 4 hours yesterday to deal with a carbon monoxide incident in work , aching shoulders . Calves of putty , abs of polystyrene .

are you a fireman?
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Feel like absolute shit today to be honest. Have felt sick all morning, hardly eaten and what I did eat I don't think is going to stay down. My fucking foot has swollen again and is hurting. I feel exhausted and hot and it's bringing on my depression and anxiety really bad. Just desperate to get away from work at 4.30 as just want to get home and have a fucking good cry :((
  • Bells said:

Feel like absolute shit today to be honest. Have felt sick all morning, hardly eaten and what I did eat I don't think is going to stay down. My fucking foot has swollen again and is hurting. I feel exhausted and hot and it's bringing on my depression and anxiety really bad. Just desperate to get away from work at 4.30 as just want to get home and have a fucking good cry :((

That's a heck of a combination - the only positive thing I can think of is that at least this gets all the ailments out of the way in one go.

I'm trying, honest!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Carpathian said: "... more than a little mesmerised. Had never
    clicked with Bach much previously but am a sucker for a cello so this
    might be my route in to him."

Coincidentally, I was playing this after waking this morning. A very civilised start to the day, I feel.  And Rostropovich was a good egg, too.
  • Friday afternoon, early finish, beer in the sunshine. its all good :)
    "its MY favourite song"
  • hugs to you Hells Bells x
    Post edited by tweety at 2013-07-05 10:55:04
    "its MY favourite song"
  • tweety said:

Sartori said:

are you a fireman?

Not as such , its just a small safety part of my job .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • i hope made a dynamic risk assessment

Sartori said:

tweety said:

Sartori said:

are you a fireman?

Not as such , its just a small safety part of my job .

"its MY favourite song"
  • Apparently, he is a superhero.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • pants
    "its MY favourite song"
  • No. Tights.
    If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!