Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 71 Comments sorted by
  • TPAM'd better be careful (He's a fragile soul.). TPAY had better watch his step.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-06-29 16:35:36
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • TPAM really does not have to worry :-)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I'm a nice guy thank you
  • TPTPAM ought rather allow me to dote.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-06-29 16:39:25
  • TPAM loves KB (almost as much as I do) ;-)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • TPAM underestimates my passion.
  • TPAM is incorrect...:)

I was just giving him a poke! ;)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-29 16:59:20
  • Before things progress, it must be made clear to TPAM that I don't do that.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-06-29 17:01:21
  • TPAM has recently been listening to something rather funky!
  • TPAM is shattered but is hopefully becoming less so... with the aid of a take away.

EDIT: Oh sorry, it was a take-out. Is one a drink and the other food?

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-07-30 14:28:38
  • TPAM has a super dog (In both way when he is in costume!)

It was Pizza btw. :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!