Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 71 Comments sorted by
  • TPAM has an avatar reminding me of a sun filmed in black and white.
  • TPAM may if I am not mistaken have a Wolf/Lupine fixation... :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • TPAM knows Delia
    "its MY favourite song"
  • TPAM is not entirely correct in the biblical sense......hehe 

However they do have wonderful facial fuzz and a stunning head of hair....TPAM not Delia you understand
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-22 03:09:29
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • TPAM like me, may be jealous of tweetys awesome hair....
  • TPAM is making me wish I hadn't had my hair cut recently. however it does grow quite quickly, and im sure a bit of strategically placed gel will help keep it up
    Post edited by tweety at 2013-06-22 05:44:33
    "its MY favourite song"
  • TPAM should realise that it is just the green eyed monster in me rearing its head....;-)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-29 10:39:51
  • TPAM should be given a slap for loosing his temper the other day as it was not a nice colour to exhibit.
     However TPAM is quite relaxed now and is going to go and have a cuppa ............ :)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-29 10:59:40
  • Tpam is probably Scorpio...
  • TPAM is incorrect as I am on the cusp of Aries and Taurus....:-)
  • *Please, guys, don't let this go the way of Alan/Stranger.*

I suppose I should have said: I'm concerned that TPAM and TPAH are heading down a dangerous road. Careful, gentlemen.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-06-29 16:29:45
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • TPAM has confused me completely although I understand that is not difficult. :-)
    Cervus said:

TPAM is incorrect as I am on the cusp of Aries and Taurus....:-)

iuventus said:

*Please, guys, don't let this go the way of Alan/Stranger.*

I suppose I should have said: I'm concerned that TPAM and TPAH are heading down a dangerous road. Careful, gentlemen.

Hahaha! That won't be happening deer don't worry
  • Cervus said:

TPAM has confused me completely although I understand that is not difficult. :-)

He thinks we will have a big falling out Cervus....
  • TPAM is very sweet. I did understand that but did not understand the reason. :-)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!