Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 71 Comments sorted by
  • I did put I was from the land of oz on my previous profile but it was land of wizards lions and tigers and bears OH MY!
  • TPAM is a tad barmy in a most wonderful way!!!!! :-) ;-)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:19:56
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • TPAM took up the whole fucking gallery thread with his photos... :))

(Not that I'm complaining..I ADORE Emika..or Emma, whatevs)
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2013-06-20 19:42:21
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:20:04
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • TRAM is mysterious.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:21:00
  • TRAM what do you mean?
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:21:09
  • TRAM I don't get it.
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:21:17
  • TRAM is telling the truth.
  • TPAM has an immense post count already!!! :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • TPAM.... Is fit.
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:22:20

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!