Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Happy New Mods day!!
  • To The Carpathian and Halloween Jack! More cake for everyone!!
  • 47 Comments sorted by
  • Trying to watch my weight but virtual cake has no calories, right? Cut me a big slice then, please!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Screw it have the whole lot!
  • Good luck with it both of you! :(|)
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Thank you for the cake, sweet folkie. :) And border, cheers for the good wishes!
  • What's happening? Carpy and HJ get promoted or something? :O)
  • they did :)
    "its MY favourite song"
  • HIDE THE DRUGS AND RENT BOYS
  • Kiyuri said:

HIDE THE DRUGS AND RENT BOYS

can't we just share?
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Bitch I will cut you.
  • Here's an idea - feedback requested whether positive & negative but hopefully polite!

1) If a person wants a thread they've created to be deleted (I've seen that mentioned/requested in a couple of places) they could rename the title to start
    "Delete Me!" and then we canvas in a post on the end of thread if the
    others who've also posted in it are ok with it being removed. Only then
    would we do so and if people decide it's not a good idea to for decent reasons then we don't.

It's about as fair & communal as I can think of at this second and hopefully adds functionality for people but takes away any chance of misuse by anybody, including a mod. Should we even have a way to remove anything, even if requested?

Thoughts?
  • Kiyuri said:

Bitch I will cut you.

okay keep the rent boy but at least let me finish this spliff...
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Here's an idea - feedback requested whether positive & negative but hopefully polite!

1) If a person wants a thread they've created to be deleted (I've seen that mentioned/requested in a couple of places) they could rename the title to start
    "Delete Me!" and then we canvas in a post on the end of thread if the
    others who've also posted in it are ok with it being removed. Only then
    would we do so and if people decide it's not a good idea to for decent reasons then we don't.

It's about as fair & communal as I can think of at this second and hopefully adds functionality for people but takes away any chance of misuse by anybody, including a mod. Should we even have a way to remove anything, even if requested?

Thoughts?

I like it, especially the process of it being democratic to vote to remove threads, but could it be extended to people flagging posts/threads that they would like to see deleted or is that just a bad idea?
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Hmm, I'd say the move to delete a thread needs to be put forward by the originator, no?
  • Hmm, I'd say the move to delete a thread needs to be put forward by the originator, no?

Yeah, that was my thinking too as it stops people trying to get somebody else's thread removed just because they don't personally like it.

My main reason for a thread deletion idea was purely to aid people who'd had a moment of Fumble Fingers yet had no way to clear up as they might want to - that's all really.
  • Yay for the new moderators!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!