Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 560 Comments sorted by
  • omg... so so tempted to get this. image
  • better late than never just pre-ordered TALES OF US off Goldfrapp Store on cd & vinyl ;)

was thinking of getting them from HMV but finally decided to get it off Goldfrapp store instead... 

Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-07-06 18:22:48
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Ibuleve pain relief for the still poorly left hoof I have :(
  • Latest "Burn Notice" season.  I'm addicted.
  • A Tim Burton tribute t shirt.... Might wear it to the 17th....
  • Miles Kane's album Don't Forget Who You Are
  • Pink Floyd - Obscured by Clouds and Piper at the gates of Dawn
  • A double CD of melodica-led dub reggae from Augustus Pablo. Perfect for sunny weather.

Who'd have thought the melodica was such a good instrument!

Oh, hang on a minute........... :D
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Some 3D printing work, a group i like put out 3D scans of themselves for a promotion effort and i got a company to print figures from them, pretty pleased with the result! Now if only Frapp would do that :P

• ^ That's very cool. I'd be tempted to hack into the data and tweak my waistline down a bit.
  • The Power Rangers?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • rewak said:

Some 3D printing work, a group i like put out 3D scans of themselves for a promotion effort and i got a company to print figures from them, pretty pleased with the result! Now if only Frapp would do that :P

I thought there were 5 in The Saturdays ?
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I wouldn't know, i've got some taste. Mind you if The Saturdays actually could put something like that out i'd get some models printed, would make for a fun summers evening with the sun beaming down and a magnifying glass on standby :P
    Post edited by rewak at 2013-07-12 16:15:22
  • Can't believe you can get a 20cm x 20cm x 20cm 3D printer for under £700 now.

It's going to become so standard in only a couple of years - I can honestly see prices dropping & quality increasing as all the players fight for market share.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I wouldn't know, i've got some taste. Mind you if The Saturdays actually could put something like that out i'd get some models printed, would make for a fun summers evening with the sun beaming down and a magnifying glass on standby :P

I misread that as "ann summers evening" ..... I`m prepared to admit that , no shame though haha :)

They look unbelievably good .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-12 16:39:31
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!