Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 196 Comments sorted by
  • Yeah did you ever hear that a domesticated cat always see themselves as a baby? I think it's true, my two kitty's are not spring chickens and they are arguably classed as senior citizens in the cat world, but they are just like two little kittens to me and always will be.
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • My beautiful Bengal cat Brandon, who died in January, aged just 8. As a kitten in 2004, with Jack (2005), on his favourite shelf (2010), and December 2012 - with a catnip-stuffed fish. RIP little leopard.
  • you all have beautiful pussies! :) 
    here's some dog...  wills having a dip

If I were dead, could I do this?

• HairWair.

• Black Cats are basically gurus of style

no wait all cats are....
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-07-03 17:26:32
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
    Post edited by LuDux at 2013-07-04 16:57:39
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • ^^^^  Hehehe we hatched out a load of ducklings at school during science lessons and I was one of the lucky ones to take some home for the half term holiday....they all did this to everything including the Golden Retriever we had at the time. They even mountaineered out of the enclosure we built for them and followed my voice through the hedge to next doors garden....They we so cute...very messy though.

This is what Oak and Ash have been reduced to for the past two days with a fan pointed at them...

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-08 01:39:38
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Gordon brought me a baby thrush to play with today. Shit and blood all over the room!

(Luckily, the thrush brought some marigolds and scrubbing brush)
  • Yet another addition to the menagerie.... Bubble(gum) He was 'dumped' at work after someone had had him two years. so the sucker that I am took him home. He is a very cheerful little chap though.

Last count

2 x Greyhounds
    1 x Tortiose
    10 x Chickens
    4 x Fish tanks
    2 x Ponds
    1 x Budgie

Must be mad!!!!!

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-13 06:42:02
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • awwww... it sounds nice round your house cervus! i'd love to have all those little critters :) 
  • The girls have been a-laying again, they must be finally getting used to this heat. I think I can hear another on it's way....

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-16 05:37:46
  • Ash (my black hound) has been poorly these past couple of days. He does not seem to cope with the heat as well as Oak does. He is wandering around the house with even bigger sad eyes than normal. He is eating well still so no need to worry unduly.
  •  Let my kitten outside for the first time today , she thinks the garden is an all-you-can-eat buffet - sick twice so far . She`s also got a collar on for the first time with a bell , she probably thinks she has tinnitus . 
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-23 12:24:19
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Bless her...they are funny when they are little and the whole world is their oyster. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!