Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 196 Comments sorted by
  • Oscar's vanity has run riot lately...

• Hahaha he is just gettting the poses right for his superhero costume.:)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Wasn't too sure which thread to post these pics, but seeing as they mostly feature the hound... Link

• The very sweet little Ziggy aka Ziglet the Twiglet.who is staying for a week.The bottom pic looks like they have all fallen out over something....hehehe

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • That face!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Got a Cat called Ga-Ga. Daughter picked the name btw.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • iuventus said:

That face!

He does have a look of Anubis about him. :)
  • Oscar during a spot of open-top driving today.image
  • Aww i like that dog. At my kids school someone has got a tiny Labrador puppy. That is just sooo cute. They are my favourite breed.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Just got back from the vets after my 'little' fellas had their annual booster jab and M.O.T. Thankfully they are both the picture of health the only thing I have to do it brush their teeth more often....I do it once or twice a week but apparently I should be doing it everyday???? Never heard of brushing a dogs teeth each day but there we go.

• Your vet can just fuck off.

• iuventus said:

Your vet can just fuck off.

It did seem rather extreme....I know that Greys can have tooth issues (seems to be the only inherent thing though thankfully) due to nose length and the tightness of the skin around their mouths but EVERYDAY!!!! 
  • Do you have Greenies in the UK?
  • I don't believe we do no. They look interesting but it depends on how hard they are as the Dentistix that we have here are hopeless as they don't even touch the sides (far to soft). They do have plaque powder added to their dinner and the regular brushing that they get anyway...I get the feeling that the vet just wanted to comment on something as she was obviously so enamored by their unadulterated beauty that she had to pick holes somewhere....that is my excuse anyway not that I am bias in any shape or form. Hahahaha
  • ^ those dentastix are really high calorie as well, my vet told me if they'll eat carrot that's one of the best things for their teeth

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!