Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1028 Comments sorted by
  • softlad said:

A thank you for Carpy....

Oh my. She's very much at home in this thread. Loved her era of Avenging....
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Video test.  This has an ad in front of it on YouTube so I'm hoping it won't have it here...

Post edited by softlad at 2013-06-12 17:51:38
  • Happy ending!  Thanks to the very helpful and prompt Border_Mind I can now post video.  Turns out I was over-complicating it, it just needs the YouTube URL for the video pasting into the message.
    Post edited by softlad at 2013-06-12 17:55:52
  • Ooooh, that's nice!

It's all warm........and soft.......and............Alison :\">
  • Talent!

Post edited by tattmaylor at 2013-06-12 17:02:04

• Talent!

Monica Bellucci-a-likey! Me likey!! Two thumbs up Missus!
    Post edited by softlad at 2013-06-13 18:46:22
  • The delectable Rosie Vanier.image
  • I think it's worth taking time out just to proffer a thought for those women for whom the word 'sexy' may not quite fit the bill....

• Im somewhat of a fan of professional gingerist Emma Stone for my sins ...

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • ^ Sartori did you take those pictures of Alison?? They're really lush, and supper close. What kind of lens did you use? They're both really yummy!!
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • A_is_A said:

^ Sartori did you take those pictures of Alison?? They're really lush, and super close. What kind of lens did you use? They're both really yummy!!

No , sorry , um... I think I ripped them from the stills of the broadcast video and then modified them to remove digital noise and increase the sharpness (but only in specific areas) , without increasing the noise . Then added a filter that gave a bleach bypass effect which I faded into another layer below it . Took me a while as I`m not a Photoshop genius . Did other things to them but I can`t remember .
    Unfortunately a hard drive crash wiped out all the work in progress files I had and I`m practically using a crystal ball to remember those details . Found these 2 in my Photobucket folders .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-13 15:07:19
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Jaime Murray on Warehouse 13 as "H. G. Wells"
    (Yes, that H. G. Wells!)

AND

Jaime Murray on Defiance as "Stahma Tarr"
    So very white....everywhere. Ahem.

• Sartori said:

Im somewhat of a fan of professional gingerist Emma Stone for my sins ...

Gottta second that, Sartori.  Amazing actress.  Have you seen "Easy A"?  Brilliant.
  • Haven`t seen it , she is so yummy . This is the lady from Empire of the Sun`s latest video , no idea what her name is , but she`s foxtastic...if I`m allowed to say that

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!