Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Bringing Some Perspective: A Reflection
  • 500 Comments sorted by
  • At the end of the day the question should be if it matters that Alison can still reach those high notes.
    It's not what defines her.
    We all get older. I used to be able to lift two crates of beer. Seems a bit banal (is this proper English?). But that's just the way it is.
    They're still people made of flesh and blood, not machines.

Me, I like the little cracks and imperfections, makes me feel human (not a dud)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"

• I don't wanna talk about my personal life again least of all on this thread can we just be OK with that?

I didn't realize I'd written a single word about your personal life.

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Lisa said:

Haha, not all of us are like that!

I happen to be of the "lipstick" variety!
    But I do shudder at the state of some of my "sisters"!

Anyway, Alison won't be getting it easier now she's come over to our side, haha!

and i have long hair! (on my head  :) )

nah i think alisons still having to make the effort bless her, no dungarees for her!
  • Dreeke said:

They're still people made of flesh and blood, not machines.

Me, I like the little cracks and imperfections, makes me feel human (not a dud)

yeah me too. when Hardy described Tess (of the D'urbervilles) he said she was "perfect in her imperfections", he was right. its the flaws that make us.
  • @ping Mirror found the typical hetero male comments about the pair of them wrestling in the mud to be, well slavishly predictable really. Perhaps Mirror was more offended by the predictability than the content though.   
  • [Deleted]

Post edited by Lisa at 2013-07-04 05:01:08
  • Lisa said:

ping said:

Lisa said:

Wonder if she went to London pride?

she would get jumped on by a gang of justin beiber looky likey lesbians if she went there  ;)
    she might like that, i don't know?! pride's a great day out so she could do worse, but she tweeted in the morning they were working of the film things so i guess she was busy
  • [Deleted]

Post edited by Lisa at 2013-07-04 05:00:49
  • This thread needs a picture of Jigglypuff.
  • chokka said:

This thread needs a picture of Jigglypuff.

not wigglytuff?
  • ping said:

chokka said:

This thread needs a picture of Jigglypuff.

not wigglytuff?

Even better!

• Mirror would like to thank you all for an afternoons discussion.
  • Mirror said:

Mirror would like to thank you all for an afternoons discussion.

Oh, you're still here?
  • Mirror said:

@ping Mirror found the typical hetero male comments about the pair of them wrestling in the mud to be, well slavishly predictable really. Perhaps Mirror was more offended by the predictability than the content though.   

Oh yeah, think that was me. Are you reflecting my voyeuristic side? Naughty Mirror...go stand in the corner! ;;)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Is Mirror reflecting things it oughtn't?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!