Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 277 Comments sorted by
  • And you missed off they plan to bring i legislation that will break international law regarding Northern Ireland Re Brexit, have admitted that in Parliament but excused it on the basis that it would only be in a ‘limited & specific way’.I wonder how you would get on in a court of law, accused of a crime and you said, ‘yes M’Lud, I did do it, but only in a limited & specific way’ ?
    They have become one with Trump with no regard for the laws & conventions by which we behave towards each other. They are both rogue Govt’s and need to be kicked into the bin of history ASAP, starting with the Tangerine Overlord in November.
    ‘Send them Down’!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • It looks like the Tangerine Overlord may have been given his marching orders.
    God, how I wish we could do the same to the Blonde Buffoon that lords it over us in the UK!
  • Your fairly regular reminder that the Conservative & Union party, that are the current Government of the UK, are utter, utter corrupt scum. Only 6 short weeks ago, the UK was experiencing around 2,200 new cases of Covid a day. Then, our useless tit of a Prime Minister decided he didn’t need to lock the UK’s borders with India, when they were struggling with the Indian variant, because he was pursuing a trade deal with their Prime Minister which he desperately needed it to try to get SOME good news over his catastrophe of a Brexit deal. It took 3 weeks to finally close that border & now, the Indian/Delta variant is running rife in the UK & today we had 35,000 new cases on one day!
    To cap it all, on the 19th July, they are going to unlock the UK, ditching all the precautionary measures such as mask wearing, socially distancing & restricting the numbers allowed in clubs & cinemas etc.
    In the light of all that, anyone planning to ditch their mask on the 19th July is a fucking moron in my humble opinion.
    That’s it; rant over, back to what you were doing!

• Your fairly regular reminder that the Conservative & Union party, that are the current Government of the UK, are utter, utter corrupt scum. Only 6 short weeks ago, the UK was experiencing around 2,200 new cases of Covid a day. Then, our useless tit of a Prime Minister decided he didn’t need to lock the UK’s borders with India, when they were struggling with the Indian variant, because he was pursuing a trade deal with their Prime Minister which he desperately needed it to try to get SOME good news over his catastrophe of a Brexit deal. It took 3 weeks to finally close that border & now, the Indian/Delta variant is running rife in the UK & today we had 35,000 new cases on one day!

To cap it all, on the 19th July, they are going to unlock the UK, ditching all the precautionary measures such as mask wearing, socially distancing & restricting the numbers allowed in clubs & cinemas etc.
    In the light of all that, anyone planning to ditch their mask on the 19th July is a fucking moron in my humble opinion.
    That’s it; rant over, back to what you were doing!

it's an absolute shambles. I keep wondering, seeing as if we get it we're still supposed to self-isolate, seeing as the numbers are rocketing isn't there going to be a point where establishments, schools, restaurants are stretched to breaking point because a lot of their staff are currently off sick and having to isolate?

And yes, most of us are double jabbed now, and we're just supposed to treat it like the flu (like they are trying to ham it down as) but still... who goes out somewhere, knowing that there's a high risk of getting the flu? it's probably because of my OCD and ill people making me anxious, but i don't want the flu, or a cold. or anything for that matter. no, thanks!

And also. The Tories are utter shite!
  • I read all of these articles about how people are not going to work and not one of them mentions that about 20%-25% of those that have had covid experience long covid.

I got hit with covid twice more than a year ago.  I used a Bedouin practice of burning through the fever both times.  It's certainly not for the faint of heart.  One might need the constitution of a horse for it to work, but it worked like a charm for me.  I've always used it with the flu.  While I can't prove I had covid (twice), I'm pretty sure.  I've never been knocked back like that, even from the flu.

The technique is pretty straightforward, though like I said, it may be dangerous if you are not extremely healthy, otherwise.  Once you are sure that you have a fever (dry palms and the like), you bury yourself in clothes and blankets until you break out in a sweat.  Then, you carefully cool yourself down ... and it's gone - overnight.
  • Just realizing I should mention that I also got a shot (J&J).  I wasn't ever trying to avoid that.  It was just a year too late for when I really needed it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!