• 500 Comments sorted by
  • Fuck This
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-07-04 10:52:14
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • iuventus said:

It is an abusive thread indeed. It's a shame that it's brought out the ugly in so many.

Are you calling my bedazzled thong "ugly"?...well how dare you sir..how dare you.

* flushes bedazzler down the toilet *
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I'm afraid you don't, in the vaguest fashion, grasp on what I'm saying, Border.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-06-29 14:19:51
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Ponygurl said:

It was for the best. And now the chones.
  • Ponygurl said:

Nooooooooooooooooooo!
  • ping said:

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

Don't encourage her, Ping.

Post edited by iuventus at 2013-06-29 14:30:15
  • * Reaches down to fatefully rescue bedazzler...and sees own reflection in toilet *. ..think about that one bizatches! (...or don't..it is quite scarey)
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2013-06-29 18:01:37
    U R I E L
  • [Deleted]

Post edited by Lisa at 2013-07-04 05:04:26
  • Lisa said:

...but I guess it's preaching to the deaf.

'Nuff said.
  • Once again Mirror comes to reflect
    upon the events of the past day.

It is uncanny how everything Mirror set out to address, actually became reality.
    Just take a look at that Alan - Stranger saga, and ask yourselves the following:
    if you are all such nice people on here, then why would one of them mislead the other
    in order to get a scoop for their website?

Why have so many people, who Mirror has mentioned on multiple occasions, left?

And why does everyone respond so negative to Mirror's comments?
    Asking whether the smoking or dental work (@Minsku Having your teeth done surely changes the shape of your mouth which could affect your singing) has influenced her vocals is turned around into being an ageist, sexist comment.
    However, it seems to be your projections onto Mirror's question that raise these matters.

Look in the Mirror, and see how ugly you are.
  • There aren't any innocent parties in this thread, though.

How about people starting to take some responsibility for their own actions and stop blaming everyone else?
  • [Deleted]

Post edited by Lisa at 2013-07-04 05:04:05
  • If we know of others inner faults and choose to forgive them..(for if you do not forgive..then instead you suffer)..you may begin to express your beauty Mirror.

“The mirror is the worst judge of true beauty”
    ― Sophia Nam
    U R I E L
  • It does seem strange that a singer would take a chance on such a procedure. As you say Lisa there was no need for such a cosmetic procedure, she looked fine. 

Does anyone have a copy of an interview in UK magazine Zig Zag  with Ms Goldfrapp from  the 80's?
    Mirror believes there are some interesting reflections in there on whether to use your image as a USP (unique selling point, as Mr Sartori calls it)?
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!