Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Phase II of extermination is in progress-
  • 277 Comments sorted by
  • Micro-dick (I mean Microsoft dick) Bill Gates, staged what was called ‘Event 201’ in October of last year. I advise everyone to google this. It was a rehearsal of a pandemic protocol. His main goal has always been sterilization and depopulation, and his organization has been studying various coronavirus for years now.

Please read about EVENT 201.

Now for the UK. If Boris Johnson has endorsed GMOs, know you’ve been fucked over and it’s part of the depopulation plan.

Ponygurl out.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Just want everyone to know, Bill Gates and his business partners have been planning this damn coronavirus outbreak for years now. They want to break the stock market (prob because they shorted it), acquire millions in government funding to ‘fight it’ (basically getting paid to stop something they started- because the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation had made and is spreading the virus), and get paid for vaccines. All true. They outlined everything in their ‘simulation’ last year...you can watch it here-

http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/videos.html

Spread the Word. XO
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2020-02-28 16:09:15
    U R I E L
  •  
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2020-03-01 20:18:06
  • Post edited by Whickwithy at 2020-03-01 21:49:39
  • Post edited by Whickwithy at 2020-03-01 21:51:22
  •  
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2020-03-01 21:54:30
  • I don’t think you’ll ever wake up @WW. Eyes wide shut my friend. You and your ‘snopes’ crack me up, you’re digging your own hole. Agenda 21 is here. Maybe you should research that instead of ‘snopes’, lol! Wake up already! Xo

* Give a man a mask and he will tell you the truth.

– Oscar Wilde
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2020-03-02 02:44:00
    U R I E L
  • @PG - don't you think humans are now so far away from a sustainable, decent relationship with the rest of the natural world - and themselves - that there's no need for anyone to deliberately engineer genocide? It's going to happen anyway, given our screwed-up economic and social organisation.

All over the world, we have unprecendented movements of people from the countryside into the cities, vast intercontinental movements of people for vacations, the unhindered import and export of foodstuffs and biological material that defy natural boundaries in time and space and so on. At the same time, we are consuming every scrap of the earth's resources, reducing her buffering capabilities; opening up and burning the forests, dredging the ocean floors, drenching the biosphere with antibiotics etc etc. All this creates a situation where pandemics are inevitable.

Obviously, the mega-corporations and their proxies (the Trumps, Bolsanaros, Kochs...) are delighted to fuel these developments, whilst attempting to insulate themselves from the worst of the effects. Short sighted as well as evil. 
  • @whispered There are many things that I know, that you do not. It is not ok to cull whole populations because of race and/or eugenics. Please re-read this whole thread. Madison Grant was a founder of eugenics. Hugh Grant ran Monsanto to carry out his wishes (as well as Hitler.) They sent up ‘dove’ satellites to find the overpopulated areas in the world to cull with their gmos. The top 1% have made their wealth in the industries that have destroyed the environment, not the poor indigenous people they are trying to wipe out. Bill Gates is working with the UN, this is well known. What is not well known is who all of his partners are and the profit they will make from this genocide. The event 201 simulation was a think tank. They’re implementing it now.
    U R I E L
  • Thanks @PG. Obviously, eugenics is appalling, and there are no end of people and organisations who are motivated by ideas of racism, genocide and ecocide. My perspective is that those ideas have appeared in various forms throughout human history, but what's changed in the last couple of centuries is that we now organise our world according to an economic system which grants over-riding priority to making short term financial profit. In that system, those ideas become both desirable and possible - actually, inevitable.
    So I'm more concerned to change that system than to locate the problem in particular individuals.
    Post edited by whispered at 2020-03-02 08:28:08
  • I’m finding that some people who don’t have a background in medicine will fail to see Bill Gates coronavirus depopulation plan- but I have a solution! Yes, a solution to the UN’s Agenda 21.

Inform any medical professional you come across of the ‘Event 201’ video! I was at a Hospital today and spoke with one of the Dr.’s about it- he clearly saw what I saw!

This is serious- Spread the Word about ‘Event 201’!
    U R I E L
  • Hashtag this- #PLANdemic http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/videos.html and get it out on social media. This has to go viral (so to speak)!

*Washington State is just so beautiful. I may have to make another trip out there.
    Bill Gates
    7400 NE 18th St
    Medina, WA 98039
    United States

Post edited by Ponygurl at 2020-03-06 13:42:37
    U R I E L
  • Here's one Rick Santelli, a "business editor" speaking on CNBC. Yes, he is actually suggesting that everyone should be infected with coronavirus, because then "it would be over" and his precious markets wouldn't be disrupted. Yes, better millions die than money gets hurt. As the Tweeter says, "This is your brain on capitalism."

Post edited by whispered at 2020-03-07 04:45:29
  • It’s become quite clear that wealth is a mental illness.
    When you have nothing, very little or a modest amount, you rub along as best you can. Then people seem to cross a threshold, and the acquisition of more wealth takes over their souls and they can never get enough.
    They become addicted but, instead of Crack or Heroin, it’s $$$ & ££££’s.
    Worth a bit more thought I think. Billionaires are mentally ill. 
    It would explain a lot and their rush to destroy anyone who challenges that status quo.
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2020-03-08 07:51:43
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • @UT, whispered You are both correct!

I’ve been seeing the signs for years now. When I lived in Orlando back in 2016, I noticed construction workers were retro-fitting many existing buildings. They were putting in corner towers, catwalks, and floodlights on the Outlet malls and around the shopping centers of Walmarts. That’s alot of money to be putting into just building ‘facade’. I called it ‘commercial camouflage’....because they were making it blend in with the buildings. All you need is some Barb-wire and you got a prison block.

They also put in satellite dishes, gas piping, and widened the roads leading to these places by two or more lanes! My alarm bells went off. I knew the Government was planning something, I just didn’t know what. Now I know.

Everyone else needs to know too, somehow we have to make this link viral-
    http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/videos.html

*@UT oh, and Bill Gates father was a leading Eugenicist and I believe involved with IBM in recording the deaths of murdered Jews in WW11. These are the same families doing this.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2020-03-07 14:42:31
    U R I E L

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!